17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:58 am

He looked the other way as long as it was more profitable.
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:10 am
If you write the DHI Discord D&D campaign I WILL play it...
Would recommend Lamentation of the Flame Princess. Its adventure modules are full of that kind of shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:09 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:22 am
Maybe his mam punishing his dick into nothing is why the doctor thought he had a vagina.
If you believe Boogie then I have some shares in a bridge to sell to you.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:59 pm

SJW has been making up so much outrageous bullshit that anybody else would've been firmly placed into ultra lolpig territory saying those things. That more people haven't seen through his shit is baffling to me. I've been reading the fucker like a book for YEARS.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:59 pm

CIANigger wrote:
My english is shit, so writing a whole campain is out of question. But i can provide some nice monster descriptions based on your favorite INs
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:19 am

GitGud wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:59 pm
CIANigger wrote:
My english is shit, so writing a whole campain is out of question. But i can provide some nice monster descriptions based on your favorite INs
I'd offer to translate but seeing what disgusting shit you come up with in English, I don't even want to know what you make up in your native language. Well that and I don't speak Bavarian.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:59 pm
SJW has been making up so much outrageous bullshit that anybody else would've been firmly placed into ultra lolpig territory saying those things. That more people haven't seen through his shit is baffling to me. I've been reading the fucker like a book for YEARS.
It is quite impressive how much he has been able to get away with. I'm on the same boat - this isn't a secret, he's been acting like a fucking lunatic for about two years at least, and only recently it became "safe" to stop pretending that he's untouchable. I can't even imagine how big Steven's ego must be, when he knows he has cucked every youtuber to look away any time he has yet another breakdown. The autistic fucks at S&T really don't give him enough credit, they think he's just an idiot, but you don't get to his position of being basically untouchable for that long without manipulating like crazy in the shadows.

Keemstar is a cunt and moron, but again, it's better if he helps to spread the word about the absolute evil that is Steven McRape vonButtercuck. I'm not expecting anything from him, since he is a coward, but if he stops covering for Booger's greasy ass, it's at least something.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:57 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:30 am
The autistic fucks at S&T really don't give him enough credit, they think he's just an idiot, but you don't get to his position of being basically untouchable for that long without manipulating like crazy in the shadows.
That's their problem. Not only an idiot but most of them there seem to think that he's an idiot that needs help. You couldn't describe his play book better if you tried. Exactly what he wants. Plausible deniability and begging for sympathy in one take. That's his personal safe space.

Really, he's the most garbage person I've ever known about that isn't a straight up murderer or something. While not incredibly smart, not even well above average intelligence or something like that, he knows exactly what he's doing at all times. If anything, him slipping up more and more is proof that he's not super smart.
But when it comes to his sympathy begging and spinning shit in his favour he's a professional. What he lacks in intelligence, he has in experience in spades. Because even if the S&T spastics seem to think this to be a recent thing, he's been doing this exact same shit all his life.

They are not quite there, yet. I wonder if they ever will. I'm not some kind of autist whisperer or something but I know a shitcunt if I see one. And Boogie is the biggest one, in all meanings, I've ever seen.
People just need to get that DHI is always right and by that extension that I've been right about him ever since I knew about the fucker. He could've been completely done for at least five years ago already.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:22 am

They will be there, eventually. Doge used to be pretty much untouchable as well (safe for some smaller edgelords)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:19 am
I'd offer to translate but seeing what disgusting shit you come up with in English, I don't even want to know what you make up in your native language. Well that and I don't speak Bavarian.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:42 pm

I have no real fetish, but like i sayed before i like to write stuff that would fit perfect in the warhammer 40k warp. And all the INs fit perfect in the warp god slots and thats something i like.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Hehe, so who's who? Boogie is Nurgle, obviously.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!