Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:26 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:38 pm
Wow this thread sure is full of oil company cucks, amazing how many of them you can take at one time. Why anyone would take a risk with this shit to protect some rich bastards who don’t give a fuck about us is beyond me.....
The hookers we get as payment are amazing.
Oh man, the cocaine that Exxon Mobil provides me with is dyyynamite, I tell you.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:45 pm

So the lolcow co-founder of Extinction Rebellion, the same guy who doesn't think highly of democracy, the same guy who says he'd be fine with having known sexists and racists in his organization, just marginalized the Holocaust by going "People are starting genocides all the time. It's no big deal!"

I can only assume ER Krautland will rebrand itself soon enough. They were already way bigger pussies than the radical original.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:45 pm
"People are starting genocides all the time. It's no big deal!"

I can only assume ER Krautland will rebrand itself soon enough. They were already way bigger pussies than the radical original.
Remember when Black Lives Matter had their list of demands and one of them was anti-Israel? Remember how they became irrelevant and Soros moved on to funding Antifa more instead? That's about to happen here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 am

Greta is set to leave on her sailboat to wag her finger at Spain.
Also, guys like this idiot are getting vasectomies because children cause a bigger climate footprint than a pickup truck.

Meanwhile, there are now more trees than ever before.
[Which of course is terrible news.]
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:31 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:33 am
Also, guys like this idiot are getting vasectomies because children cause a bigger climate footprint than a pickup truck.
That was one of the lamest things I've ever read in some time. When the Earth doesn't transform into the Fallout universe in the next three decades I wonder if he'll have any regrets.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:43 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Meanwhile, there are now more trees than ever before.
In what should be obvious to anyone yet infuriating to libs, the timber industry plants more trees than any environmental org on earth, and contribute a net gain in tree population.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
He could have just dumped the bitch if he didn't want kids. If you dont want kids there's no reason to interact with a woman, ever. You have nothing to gain.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:17 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Good. More power to him. The Hitler in me says we don't need idiots like this projecting their stupidity onto the next generation
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 am
He could have just dumped the bitch if he didn't want kids.
She'll dump him, guarantee you. She'll near her 40s, decide she wants a baaaaby and find someone who'll give her one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:01 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:47 pm
Remember when Black Lives Matter had their list of demands and one of them was anti-Israel? Remember how they became irrelevant and Soros moved on to funding Antifa more instead? That's about to happen here.
So Soros got cucked, huh.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
He could have just dumped the bitch if he didn't want kids. If you dont want kids there's no reason to interact with a woman, ever. You have nothing to gain.
I once considered a vasectomy just for precaution (I have zero interest in having children), but since I barely interact with women anyway, it became a moot point.