People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:45 am
Oh dear god, I don't wanna be Bill Cosby'd.
And also I live on campus so....There's that. But luckily he leaves on the weekends.
Yeah if he offers you a drink it’s definitely a CosbypolitanTM

Thank christ I’ve never had to deal with a freakish housemate like that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:20 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:45 am
Oh dear god, I don't wanna be Bill Cosby'd.
And also I live on campus so....There's that. But luckily he leaves on the weekends.
Yeah if he offers you a drink it’s definitely a CosbypolitanTM

Thank christ I’ve never had to deal with a freakish housemate like that.
Stay away from any sauce as well.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:49 pm

Been shitting blood the last couple days. This goes on another six months, I might have to go see the doctor!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:49 pm
Been shitting blood the last couple days. This goes on another six months, I might have to go see the doctor!
Ok totalbiscuit
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:43 pm

I got the worst case of conjunctivitis I've ever seen. 14 days and resonator only now is starting to get better.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Hemorrhoid blood or my fucking stool is blacker than my corpse?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
As in pure blood or blood mixed in the shit? If it's the former it's hemorrhoids. Can come from too much and false heavy lifting, sitting on cold surfaces too for too long or a bad diet, especially too much alcohol. Been there as well. It goes away if you fix your diet up a bit or stop lifting in a way that makes you nearly shit yourself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:35 am

Use more lube before you power bottom, faggot. It's common sense!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:41 am

It’s not really complaining, but has anybody ever had to explain the seedy side of the net to normies? I had a friend who was shocked when I told him about some of the nastier sides of a lot of INs, yet he someone knew who Nool was but not about his skeletons. It’s weird being the person who knows that kind of shit.

The thing that started it was #changemytampon. Said friend just had picked up hearsay and assumed it was about payment, but I filled him
in.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:31 am

I was reading on Kikepedia that apparently today is 'Transgender Remembrance Day'. I read that and I thought 'They would need a remembrance day, wouldn't they?'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.