Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:23 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:49 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 pm
It's why Brad Jones, with his dyke mom, constant bashing of religious movies, liberal stances, and his constantly being cucked like a good little progressive, is still attacked constantly by his SJW "friends" and is currently being accused of child rape for not towing the SJW line to the letter.
This is both true and entertaining.
I remember watching Brad’s descent into Trump Derangement Syndrome. The christian films were fine when it was just him and his friends seeing them for weirdness sake, but once he went all super shitlib 3 they became an unfitting part of the snob because “muh pandering.” I remember he was briefly on terms with Troongo and Jake, but I think that only ever amounted to him filming a short TGWTG style cameo clip for one of their videos.

Brad dug his grave when he drank the kool-aid, and now he’s living proof of how SJWs cannibalize each other. I’m not sure how far he’s stepping back on his leftist rhetoric, but I know he took a shot at the “problematic holidays” issue in a recent video.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 am
Actually I'm surprised she hasn't targeted AIDs Moby from RLM yet.
Don't forget that AIDSmoby was hired by The Escapist. She's hoping he'll hook her up in some way for sure. The bald cuck hasn't outlasted his usefulness yet.
He has ins with both RLM and Essgaypissed and she covets both. For all her blabber about muh social justice, she's all about money and power.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:11 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:21 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:19 am
I mean we all know Phallus jerks it to Lorenzo Music JOI and Harmony Gold cartoon girls, but I can’t imagine what makes Lupa’s crusty old wizard sleeve wet, well aside the thought of torturing Brad and Doge.
Nothing makes her wet except canceling people, which is why she is the bitter hag cunt she is.
No wonder she’s sexually frustrated, she has yet to successfully cancel anyone.
So it's like she's edging. Poor girl will never cum but her clit will be sore forever

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Women who edge are still wet though. Imagine edging forever but remaining dry at the same time. As dry as the Sahara.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:17 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 pm
Come on, that bitch didn't lose her shit in a vacuum, I bet there were red flags all over the place for years but he ignored them all until she finally #CTC'd him because he wouldn't help out with her stupid little crusade against some dudes she used to be affiliated with half a decade ago. And also because he wouldn't rape her. You know that bitch wanted it rough. But no, Brad just ain't that kinda man, he likes his women young, sweet and fertile with big milky tits, not haggish, bitter and dried up with sagging witch tits.
Trying to cancel Spoony over a joke he made months prior (to a completely different person) was a huge red flag.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:05 am
Lupa will kill AIDS by hiding his bottles of PreP.
She's a petty enough bitch that she would do this, and THEN accuse him of being a HIV positive-rapist who doesn't take his PreP.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 am
Actually I'm surprised she hasn't targeted AIDs Moby from RLM yet.
Don't forget that AIDSmoby was hired by The Escapist. She's hoping he'll hook her up in some way for sure. The bald cuck hasn't outlasted his usefulness yet.
He has ins with both RLM and Essgaypissed and she covets both. For all her blabber about muh social justice, she's all about money and power.
Nah the bitch is batshit crazy. She might start off thinking like a normal person and try to build relationships for the purposes of improving her brand, but she's crazy and before long the craziness gushes from her dried out husk of a pussy and she'll declare every man within a ten mile radius to be a rapist. AIDsmobey, RLM, the Escapist, and the state of Illinois will not stand a chance against her bitchiness.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 pm

The Lupa will just eventually pop it's mortal shell like a cocoon and rebirth into it's true form. Every soul within a five hundred mile radius will be consumed instantly. Then, it'll start vaquishing all life to satiate it's anger at being a blasphemous monstrocity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:22 pm
The Lupa will just eventually pop it's mortal shell like a cocoon and rebirth into it's true form. Every soul within a five hundred mile radius will be consumed instantly. Then, it'll start vaquishing all life to satiate it's anger at being a blasphemous monstrocity.
That sounds epic and awe-inspiring. And therefore, nothing like Lupa. When the 4 horsemen ride towards the final battle at Armaggedon, Fenrir eats the sun over the Norselands and Quetzcoatl devours the laments of the children of Tikal, Lupa's final form will be as underwhelming and anti-climatic as the rest of her oeuvre.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:33 pm

She will take the form of that cropped cat image she used as a straw man, especially when she made fun of the concept of "reviewer dibs".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette