What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:13 am

It's not really a trick so much as its ability. I put 1 platinum sluggomon in my party and got the extra XP from it to make evolving up and down over and over less tedious. I know you can put 3 in your party and triple the XP but that seemed unneeded.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:13 am
It's not really a trick so much as its ability. I put 1 platinum sluggomon in my party and got the extra XP from it to make evolving up and down over and over less tedious. I know you can put 3 in your party and triple the XP but that seemed unneeded.
I did that to power level Digimon for completion sake.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:39 am

I've been meaning to start a new game in Prey. I remember people here not liking the game (IIRC including myself at one point), but I don't remember why. I enjoyed what I played of it and it feels a lot better as a survival horror RPG than the Bioshock series.
SpoilerShow
I've also been playing fallout 4 because I fucking hate myself. :lol: God DAMN if that isn't STILL the buggiest fucking conversation system I've ever seen in a game. Probably 80% of the time I initiate conversation, the conversation bugs the fuck out.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm

SpoilerShow
It just works, man.
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
What Diggymon have you been using? I'm a weirdo who likes Frontier so of course I have Agunimon/Lobomon and their evolutions in my team, but I've made an effort to obtain every digimon available, including the pinnacle Waifumon, which takes some effort and story progress.
The Frontiermon could be interesting, but I can't get them in normal Cyber Slut. I see where you can evolve into them with the Complete Edition, but they require Key Items you can only get on your Beta's Memory playthrough.
I'm mostly a Gen Wunner, and my collection is almost complete. Really just missing Puppetmon, MetalEtemon and Apocalymon.

And the ones I've been rocking for the most part have been the Andromon line, the Kabuterimon line, the Seadramon line, this Raptodramon dude who later became my MachineDramon, and that quality virus line that goes through all major baddies (Devimon -> Myotismon -> Piedmon). Waifus mostly came from the Gatomon and Palmon line, with the recent addition of Dianamon from one of the DS games. She basically looks like a cross between Saber Rider, Sailor Moon, and Moon Man, and her signature attack being able to put enemies to sleep sounds lame until you notice that hitting them doesn't actually wake them up.
Bosses on hard - especially the Eaters - have started to become a bit spongy, so I've started to use WarGreymon and Titanom because their pierce attacks just wreck everyone's shit.
Things will probably only get lulzier after upgrading Rosemon to her Burst Mode, which not only gives her a pierce attack as well, but a Support Skill that gives everyone HP Regen.
rabidtictac wrote:
Dunno how I'd feel about putting 3 of those Not-Metal-Slimes in my active party, since their gimmick - aside from the EXP boost - is that their stats are all garbage-tier except for that 999 DEF score. I fear you'd get your shit kicked in if you run into magic-centric enemies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm
SpoilerShow
It just works, man.
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
What Diggymon have you been using? I'm a weirdo who likes Frontier so of course I have Agunimon/Lobomon and their evolutions in my team, but I've made an effort to obtain every digimon available, including the pinnacle Waifumon, which takes some effort and story progress.
The Frontiermon could be interesting, but I can't get them in normal Cyber Slut. I see where you can evolve into them with the Complete Edition, but they require Key Items you can only get on your Beta's Memory playthrough.
I'm mostly a Gen Wunner, and my collection is almost complete. Really just missing Puppetmon, MetalEtemon and Apocalymon.

And the ones I've been rocking for the most part have been the Andromon line, the Kabuterimon line, the Seadramon line, this Raptodramon dude who later became my MachineDramon, and that quality virus line that goes through all major baddies (Devimon -> Myotismon -> Piedmon). Waifus mostly came from the Gatomon and Palmon line, with the recent addition of Dianamon from one of the DS games. She basically looks like a cross between Saber Rider, Sailor Moon, and Moon Man, and her signature attack being able to put enemies to sleep sounds lame until you notice that hitting them doesn't actually wake them up.
Bosses on hard - especially the Eaters - have started to become a bit spongy, so I've started to use WarGreymon and Titanom because their pierce attacks just wreck everyone's shit.
Things will probably only get lulzier after upgrading Rosemon to her Burst Mode, which not only gives her a pierce attack as well, but a Support Skill that gives everyone HP Regen.
rabidtictac wrote:
Dunno how I'd feel about putting 3 of those Not-Metal-Slimes in my active party, since their gimmick - aside from the EXP boost - is that their stats are all garbage-tier except for that 999 DEF score. I fear you'd get your shit kicked in if you run into magic-centric enemies.
That’s a badass lineup. I’m always partial to the wolf/dog types, and really liked having the four from Tamers, counting badass Beelzemon. Dianamon is kickass, I’m gonna boot up my copy and check my roster later. I might even buy the complete edition if I can find a sale down the road.

And the slug party is just for leveling, stick to an area you’ve cleared and use them to send a digimon of choice to the top rapidly. I did it when getting a lot of the season two monsters, like the hybrid/dna digivolving and armor egg types. I wish they’d implemented more of those, the eggs especially.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:35 pm

The later DS Digiman Story games certainly had the better egg support, with all eggs and all Armor forms.
And I certainly prefer the 02 hybrids, if only because they're Ultimate stages and therefore easier to grind their ABI up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 am

I used a platinum sluggomon in my main party. Just one. So I have a lot of experience with how he works in actually hard battles. He is kind of a glass cannon because his other stats are so low, but the high defense keeps him moving for a while anyway. If the enemy is vulnerable to status ailments, he can be very useful in a serious fight, since he can use moves like Pixel Blow to absolutely fuck over the enemy team. Other than that, he's mostly for the XP boost.

I used Ladydevimon/Mastemon in my first slot and Sakuyamon/Kuzuhamon in my middle slot. Third slot was pretty much a free area for whatever I felt like using or needed.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:26 pm

I think even my most serious grinding will only have two platinums, just so I can have a slot for an actual ass kicker.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:46 am

Not really "playing". Katawa Shoujo. Being a faggot formerly native to Burmese pottery newspapers, I have know about it for a very long time and have seen memes and shit but never gave it a try. Decided, why not. I liked it. Kenji is pretty hilarious, going on about the upcoming world war against the feminists.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:08 am

Kenji was a real hooman bean.
I played Shitawa Shoujo when it came out but never finished it. JFC that was almost a decade ago.