Stuff I made

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi

Re: Stuff I made

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:35 am

That Sanic one is pretty funny.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:48 am

Moe should finish the DHI comic. Doing the jobs that white people won't.
Alternately pibbs should draw Spoony hentai and open a Patreon. Hell be swimming in cuckbux and all of Spooner's paypigs will give him all their money and then masturbate to death, killing Boony by proxy.

Moe Bitches

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:48 am
Moe should finish the DHI comic. Doing the jobs that white people won't.
Alternately pibbs should draw Spoony hentai and open a Patreon. Hell be swimming in cuckbux and all of Spooner's paypigs will give him all their money and then masturbate to death, killing Boony by proxy.
That's flattering guest. I thought about doing something for the comic as contribution. Browsing pibbs' comics shows he has a nice style imo. Kinda reminds me of a mix between Dilbert, Doonesbury, and something else...

There could be a problem seeing that at this time I have no drawing tablet, so all of the digital drawings I've done thus far have been by mouse so it'll take longer, but that wouldn't stop me.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."