Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:05 am

I see loony is trying to cancel Brad now. Let's hope this somehow backfires
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 am
The pedo accusations are like the definition of bittercuntmakesshitup.wav. Luuba is a truly vile and despicable cunt and hating her here is not just a meme. There's a reason everyone who ever had anything to do with her has fallen out or walked away... Except for the super toxic bitch club of Holly and a few other turbocunts who all protect each other because they have a mutual self-interest in hiding their skellingtons.

Bitch, you lost a rape accusation "in the mail." You're hardly a reputable source on news. Who knows what you did behind the scenes to cover for JW.

Brad being a shit to Jake is just Brad being the shitty person he is. He's still an SJW cuck and an untrustworthy weasel. But Lupa is all of that and more.

"Girlfriends/victims get younger and younger" what is meant by this? Really gets my noggin a joggin.
IANAL of course, but sure sounds like accusing him of being a serial rapist. Something a lawyer should really look at. Maybe a smooth-talking, indochino-wearing Youtuber who does entertaining content and could function in a world without Youtube.
Kojak Norseman wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:26 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 am
Brad really needs to get a lawyer and at least have him write a scary C&D letter to her.
That would require money, effort and courage. Brad is a lazy cheapskate who doesn't even have the guts to tell someone to fuck off on twitter. Last time these two got into an argument he chickened out and nuked his twitter instead of just telling the bitch to go fuck herself.
Maybe next time Tyrone comes over to fuck Laura, he can recommend a lawyer to Brad. Probably knows enough public defenders.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am

Loopy has the best defense against getting sued though-- she has no money.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:13 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 am

"Girlfriends/victims get younger and younger" what is meant by this? Really gets my noggin a joggin.
IANAL of course, but sure sounds like accusing him of being a serial rapist. Something a lawyer should really look at. Maybe a smooth-talking, indochino-wearing Youtuber who does entertaining kahntent and could function in a world without Youtube.
It also sounds to me like these cunts are trying to remove agency from the women in Brad's life and paint them as confused widdle victims who don't know any better and need protecting for their own good. Like Brad is some kind of Onision and the adult women he dates somehow have no ability to make decisions without the input of bitter twitter cunts like Looba.

If I was one of those women in Brad's life, I'd be offended by this blatant display of sexism.
Osterzone wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am
Loopy has the best defense against getting sued though-- she has no money.
That doesn't mean no ability to pay. This was another point Ty fucked up on. Marzgunt and Loopy don't have money themselves, but they can lay their mitts on plenty of fat wads of cash if the court forces them to. The same way Marz found the money for that oil change. The court could easily be made to understand this. They fine people all the time that they know don't have the money just sitting around in their bank accounts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:34 am

The Tweet of the century.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Pregler's starting to make Boogie look likable - sure, he's a sociopathic manipulator, but at least he is all about himself.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Brad existing affects my mental health. Bitch he has done nothing but ignore you, meanwhile you’re the one talking shit about him with funko fernando and dredging up these baseless accusations.

Rabid and Rushy are right, Lupa has forsaken her humanity and gone full blown sociopath. Not that she wasn’t before, it’s just blatantly obvious now. Shame Brad is such a pussy, I still want to hear the real reason she got fired, as he put it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:12 pm

Hey Brad bet you’re happy you chose Doge over this vindictive head case.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:40 pm

#StopTheSnob
#ChangeTheCinema
#SmackBrad
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 am
That doesn't mean no ability to pay. This was another point Ty fucked up on. Marzgunt and Loopy don't have money themselves, but they can lay their mitts on plenty of fat wads of cash if the court forces them to. The same way Marz found the money for that oil change. The court could easily be made to understand this. They fine people all the time that they know don't have the money just sitting around in their bank accounts.
Is 4000 dollars and oil change money really worth a lawyer's time? These losers make less than dub voice actors. Also, it's too soon for Brad to do anything. Let the harpy screech some more.