Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm
She does realize Marzgurl still has that video on her channel where she glorifies a sexual predator's vanity project?
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Wow look at these horrible people hanging out together with there loved ones probably not being cringy weirdos.
They're probably thinking about ripping off eRod's Atlantis video next.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:43 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm
She does realize Marzgurl still has that video on her channel where she glorifies a sexual predator's vanity project?
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Wow look at these horrible people hanging out together with there loved ones probably not being cringy weirdos.
They're probably thinking about ripping off eRod's Atlantis video next.
Who is Grumbler even referring to that made a tribute video to JW? I only knew about Marzgurl's video.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:41 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 am
Who is Grumbler even referring to that made a tribute video to JW? I only knew about Marzgurl's video.
Plz tell me she's going after MiffedManuel.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 am

She's trying to brand Brad as a pedophile. Brad really needs to get a lawyer and at least have him write a scary C&D letter to her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 am

I'm sure Brad will do whatever would be the most dumbassed thing possible.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 am

Too bad she isn't going after anyone famous like Vic. I'd love to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:30 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 am
She's trying to brand Brad as a pedophile. Brad really needs to get a lawyer and at least have him write a scary C&D letter to her.
I do think it’s shitty that he did that to Jake, but man when you accuse someone of pedophilia you’re desperate for an attack. That’s what Brett Keane aka proto youtube atheist turned manatee grifter would always to do his enemies, it’s a tactic that goes beyond slimeball.

I’d love to the facts straight on all this. The family friend that Justin victimized, the acquaintance of Brad’s who’s accusing him of exposing himself to a minor.

Not sure who these Sean McCranberry Sprite and Phil Buni faggots are but they’re definitely worthy of a boot to the throat. Also one of the sycophants tried to criticize Brad’s mom for supporting Hildawg, and when someone replied that Cuntface did too he claimed that Clinton was a hindrance to the democratic party. I thought it was high treason to speak out against or doubt Supreme Leader Clinton in any way, these clowns can’t even get their own rules straight anymore.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 am

The pedo accusations are like the definition of bittercuntmakesshitup.wav. Luuba is a truly vile and despicable cunt and hating her here is not just a meme. There's a reason everyone who ever had anything to do with her has fallen out or walked away... Except for the super toxic bitch club of Holly and a few other turbocunts who all protect each other because they have a mutual self-interest in hiding their skellingtons.

Bitch, you lost a rape accusation "in the mail." You're hardly a reputable source on news. Who knows what you did behind the scenes to cover for JW.

Brad being a shit to Jake is just Brad being the shitty person he is. He's still an SJW cuck and an untrustworthy weasel. But Lupa is all of that and more.

"Girlfriends/victims get younger and younger" what is meant by this? Really gets my noggin a joggin.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:26 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 am
Brad really needs to get a lawyer and at least have him write a scary C&D letter to her.
That would require money, effort and courage. Brad is a lazy cheapskate who doesn't even have the guts to tell someone to fuck off on twitter. Last time these two got into an argument he chickened out and nuked his twitter instead of just telling the bitch to go fuck herself.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 am
Doge is Brad's only BFF left after Change the Diaper, so that narrows it down.