Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:16 pm

About 3/4 of the Middle East is run by dictators, and the remaining 1/4 is so corrupt it might as well be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 pm

You got both dictators and the wahabists, jihadists etc. If one falls the other takes over, sad but that's what happens, Obama thought with him backing up the "Arab Spring" dictators would be topple by the people and democracy would sprout out with rainbows and unicorns, Needless to say all they got was war and suffering, with the exception being Tunisia which ironically that's where the spring started.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:11 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 pm
Obama thought with him backing up the "Arab Spring" dictators would be topple by the people and democracy would sprout out with rainbows and unicorns
Nope. The Bush presidency was stupid enough to believe that. Obama, Hillary, etc. knew that supporting the Arab Spring would destabilize the middle east further. Syria was a Saudi, Israeli affair that would anger both Iran and Russia. Sound like something todays dems would carry out?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:24 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:50 pm
The Middle East should just be run by dictators. It keeps things stable in a region where they all just fucking hate each other.
Awww, how cute! It's like a puppy opening it's eyes for the first time. Look, everyone! It's a burger grasping the world around it for the first time. I wonder what it thinks instead of just fucking shit up before it's fully aware of it's surroundings.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:47 am

Also just because you bomb a Middle Eastern country into democracy doesn't mean they won't vote for fundamentalists next chance they got. Happened to Egypt, which was then forced to bomb itself back into a dictatorship.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:47 am
Also just because you bomb a Middle Eastern country into democracy doesn't mean they won't vote for fundamentalists next chance they got. Happened to Egypt, which was then forced to bomb itself back into a dictatorship.
The was probably the first time a Muslim population took a step back and evaluated a Sharia based leadership. They had freedom under a dictator, installed a Islamic theocracy that threatened to destroy the pyramids, and then backed the military to set this back right.

The only Arab (Berber) nation to win from the Arab Spring was Tunisia.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:12 pm

It doesn't matter if you bomb them into democracy 10 times, mudshits gonna mudshit. They'll fuck up their society and turn their country back to third world hellhole in no time. It's in their untermensch dna. Baptism by fire doesn't help if you don't keep baptizing them until nothing lives on those deserts anymore.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:39 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:12 pm
Baptism by fire doesn't help if you don't keep baptizing them until nothing lives on those deserts anymore.
But doing the right thing is racist.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:24 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:50 pm
The Middle East should just be run by dictators. It keeps things stable in a region where they all just fucking hate each other.
Awww, how cute! It's like a puppy opening it's eyes for the first time. Look, everyone! It's a burger grasping the world around it for the first time. I wonder what it thinks instead of just fucking shit up before it's fully aware of it's surroundings.
Thanks! You know.....I'm starting to also suspect the Koran--encourages violence.

But I dont know for sure. Better talk to CAIR first before I rush to any judgement.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:00 pm

They are justified in their actions because of the Crusades.
-Yours Truly