Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 pm

You don't really need to be good if you're influential.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:58 pm
Diablo 4 is nothing but a darker Diablo 3. It's gonna be the same cool down gameplay. I will buy it though if it comes with a real money auction house though so I can actually make money off flipping weapons to idiots.
Do you honestly think they'll try to pull that trick again, after the salt generated by Diablo 3's real money auction house and the totally-unrelated-we-swear shitty enemy drops?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 pm
Do you honestly think they'll try to pull that trick again
Nah, honestly I expect loot boxes.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:58 pm
Diablo 4 is nothing but a darker Diablo 3. It's gonna be the same cool down gameplay. I will buy it though if it comes with a real money auction house though so I can actually make money off flipping weapons to idiots.
Diablo 3 had the real money auction house for a short time.
No one made money out of it because the loot system was blatantly rigged on Inferno difficulty (the only endgame kahntent) so the player will only obtain piles of useless, unsellable trash and so little gold that the repairs caused by one death would cost him hours of farming.
Bugmen were supposed to spend real money on it to finish Inferno (a paywall), not to make real money out of it.
And they did, while defending that p2w piece of shit which was also sold for 60 dollars/Euros.

They will buy Diablo 4 and resubscribe to wow and after a few days they will try to hide their disappointment.
And they will wait for the next product, because "this time Blizzard will make things right for realz like in the good old days".
It's not like they have been fucked in the ass for 15 years or so

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Well, at least the quality story might be worth a few keks. I mean, the franchise has basically turned into some weird shounenshit-esque autism cycle of

Kill Diablo for good -> Diablo keikakus his way back to life -> Kill Diablo for even gooder -> ...

The only way to make this even dumber is if they were to introduce multiple clones of Diablo.
And judging by Blizzard's quality writing in other games, you can probably bet that one good guy from the previous games will turn evil, and there will be some bullshit about a prophecy or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Now the writing is all about stronk, independent Sylvanas and Lilith who don't need no male zombie or demon.
I also don't remember any nigger among Diablo barbarians in the previous installments

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:15 pm
No one made money out of it because the loot system was blatantly rigged on Inferno difficulty (the only endgame kahntent) so the player will only obtain piles of useless, unsellable trash and so little gold that the repairs caused by one death would cost him hours of farming.
When the game first started yeah this was true, everyone was trying to farm for hamburgers because kripp sold one for $250 because it was good for demon hunters who are the time were beyond broken. But if you took advantage of the expansion it was easy to buy max number "level reduction" weapons and then flip them on the real money auction house. I made a few hundred dollars off it by selling that and some barbarian stuff as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 pm
Do you honestly think they'll try to pull that trick again
Nah, honestly I expect loot boxes.
Sounds about right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:33 pm
Now the writing is all about stronk, independent Sylvanas and Lilith who don't need no male zombie or demon.
I also don't remember any nigger among Diablo barbarians in the previous installments
Probably just a former paladin going back to his Wakandan roots.
Though I'm wondering if he'll just be a palette swap of the klessik Barbarian, or if he'll be a straight-up Zulu warrior.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Of course it was just bullshit to make the plebs shut up and get distracted by the shiny object. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:44 pm

How long does it take to take diablo 3 and add a coat of paint on it?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]