Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Whybother » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Yeah but spoony still routinely makes a complete ass of himself and is actively screwing his fans. Hadley's just a dick who was barely relevant in the first place a half dozen years ago.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm
AlexJowski wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:48 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:23 pm
Is that true about Scott Murray? I just assumed him and Josh fell out.
They had fallen out long before that because Hadley burns every bridge he encounters. The pedophile thing was recent, just over a year ago.
Hearing that about Scott breaks my heart. I liked him on Lost in the Static. I thought he was the reasonable and more tolerable one on the show. He was, but apparently he's a pedophile piece of shit. Fuck him.

Do you have anymore info on this pedo situation, Alex?

Also, should we have a thread on Hadley? There should be a decent amount of sperge on that guy for a few pages.
Here is that information.
murray.png
murray.png (41.54 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
Easy enough to look up through the circuit court in Green Bay, WI. Publicly available online.

If you wanna make a thread on Hadley, go head. I think I saw one about him on some lolcow chan forever ago.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 am

LOL, I found his mugshot.

Now, get ready. Picture in your mind what a pedo looks like. Annnd....

Tad-ah! almost the exact image you were picturing

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 am

Whybother wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 pm
That'd be like having a Chris Chan thread. There's only so much you can give a fuck about a guy who nobody hasn't done jackshit of note since 2010ish.
You know there is a Spoony thread right?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 am
Whybother wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 pm
That'd be like having a Chris Chan thread. There's only so much you can give a fuck about a guy who nobody hasn't done jackshit of note since 2010ish.
You know there is a Spoony thread right?
I think the big difference is that Spoony used to be charismatic, entertaining, and used to have a large fanbase. He's a great cautionary tale of what happens when e-fame engulfs someone and destroys them from within, so it's fun to watch him destroy himself.

None of that is true for Josh Hadley. Josh is a never-was that nobody ever liked. It's a mystery why Brad Jones even worked with him for as long as he did, Hell, his nick-name was Faggot Josh, because that's how much people hated that guy.

What is he even doing these days? As far as I can tell he disappeared off the face of the planet. We know where Spoony is, slowly self-destructing as we all point and laugh, but Josh? Not only do I not know what he's doing, I really don't care.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 am

I think he's still doing Radiodrome and other podcasts. I know he got divorced a few years ago, surprisingly enough his ex-wife was with him for several decades, think they got married in the early nineties.

I'd say the reason people stick around for him is he does the heavy lifting on a lot of podcasts. Brad started Radiodrome with Jerrid but kept being late, so Hadley offered to take over and it's been coming out every week since 2011 or so, plus he was able to get it sponsored so it was actually making money. Also, people pay attention to him, he gets them riled up and talking. Before Brad quit the show, he and his friends used to laugh over the whole faggot Josh thing and the comments about wanting to rape him.

Jowski, why did you guys keep him around for so long?

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:15 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 am
Jowski, why did you guys keep him around for so long?
Because he was a friend. WAS. Everyone has that friend that's an asshole and you make excuses about "They're not always like that," or "I know you don't get along." But those excuses only go so friend. It takes everyone a while to realize that a toxic friend is, really, incredibly toxic. I would tell him "Don't publish political stuff on the site. It alienates people." And then he would post political shit. I'd yell at him and he'd make a stupid excuse of "But I'm only making fun of Republicans. Republicans are just some tiny fringe group everybody hates." By then I'd quit Radiodrome because I was sick of his bullshit ranting every week and was just waiting for a last straw so I could be rid of him. Finally, he does all these interviews where he just bashes CA and is all "Geek Juice is better and will destroy CA, Doge Walker and all them are morons, etc." So I fired him, did damage control to establish that GJ was not better than CA and we were never at all in competition with them. Hadley then makes some statement that it was all a giant conspiracy by CA to make him unemployed, that Doge and Rob Walker had paid me off to fire Hadley. (To which Rob Walker asked Brad: "Who the fuck is Josh Hadley?")

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:28 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 am
I think he's still doing Radiodrome and other podcasts. I know he got divorced a few years ago, surprisingly enough his ex-wife was with him for several decades, think they got married in the early nineties.

I'd say the reason people stick around for him is he does the heavy lifting on a lot of podcasts. Brad started Radiodrome with Jerrid but kept being late, so Hadley offered to take over and it's been coming out every week since 2011 or so, plus he was able to get it sponsored so it was actually making money. Also, people pay attention to him, he gets them riled up and talking.
I seriously doubt anyone's listening to him. Though if someone really wants to make a thread about him, they should just go ahead and do it. I don't think it'll go far but eh, again, I don't care about him.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 am

Josh strikes me as someone who never outgrew the mindset of a 15 year old, a smug prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone and tries hard to be edgy, which is especially sad seeing that he's on his forties now. Hell, it was sad when he was in his thirties. Also, I remember something about him losing a book deal (his internet articles in print, like every internet nobody) because his dumb posts on facebook. I can't believe I used to listen to this guy's podcasts for so long, I only liked the retro discussions, Hadley annoyed me.

Does Josh still work with that nutjob Hart Fisher?

Also, do you have anymore behind the scenes stories about Josh, Alex?

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 am
Josh strikes me as someone who never outgrew the mindset of a 15 year old, a smug prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone and tries hard to be edgy, which is especially sad seeing that he's on his forties now. Hell, it was sad when he was in his thirties. Also, I remember something about him losing a book deal (his internet articles in print, like every internet nobody) because his dumb posts on facebook. I can't believe I used to listen to this guy's podcasts for so long, I only liked the retro discussions, Hadley annoyed me.

Does Josh still work with that nutjob Hart Fisher?

Also, do you have anymore behind the scenes stories about Josh, Alex?
He didn't "lose" a book deal. Josh has to make himself the victim in every single situation. So when he gets a standard rejection letter from a publisher that has 0 interest in his book, he starts on social media that "Doge Walker made them cancel my book deal." Yes, he still works with Hart Fisher. The two of them are absolutely insane conspiracy nuts that believe every company and every government institution is looking to personally screw them over.

I have many stories.