People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Sam paywalled Hyde Wars, which is him turning on the camera every three or so months if he can be arsed to do so and isn't busy sucking dick and talking nonsense. Mostly self-help kinda shit to faggots that want a more edgy Jordan Peterson but also a much less successful and business savvy one that doesn't follow his own fucking advice.
Other than that he's mostly whining about getting cancelled from [AS] and promising shit he never delivers.

Charls his shit you can see on the YT channel Bombstrap. It's shit. He also streams. His streams are shit.

Nick is too old for any of that shit
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:59 pm
KSTV is pretty old paywall kahntent, maybe pre-World Piece IIRC.
But yes I think so.
I was just bringing up KSTV to be an ass.
I'm a silly twat to have assumed that he finally delivered the next season he was promising his paypiggies about a year ago. I thought you were talking about new shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 pm
I'm a silly twat to have assumed that he finally delivered the next season he was promising his paypiggies about a year ago. I thought you were talking about new shit.
LOL I didn't even know he promised a S2.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mostly self-help kinda shit to faggots that want a more edgy Jordan Peterson but also a much less successful and business savvy one that doesn't follow his own fucking advice.
I followed my hero Yordan Peterstein's advice and now my wife's daughter is an e-thot just like his. Thanks /jp/!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:26 pm

If Sam Hyde ever had a daughter being an e-thot would be a wishful dream goal of hers. Truckstop prostitute is more likely.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
LOL I didn't even know he promised a S2.
Oh yeah. Because of course he did after the number of people not buying into his Hyde Wars scam got a bit too low to keep buying new cars to wreck.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:26 pm
If Sam Hyde ever had a daughter being an e-thot would be a wishful dream goal of hers. Truckstop prostitute is more likely.
Truckstop prostitute is more respectable than being an IN.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:26 pm
Fair enough.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm
Pays better too
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Subway can eat the biggest bag of dicks, they are giving away a $6 credit when you get the app and my sandwich was made fuck all wrong. And yes I know you're going to say. >le meme arrow eating subway but I didn't think they were going to fuck it up to where almost nothing on it is right.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:33 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm
Subway can eat the biggest bag of dicks
They're more interested in eating little vaginas.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:10 pm

I bought a CD with registered shipping from Austria well over a month ago and the retards at the USPS distribution centers sent it over to a warehouse over in Commiefornia. Now I have to wait a couple of weeks for my package to be located in the warehouse. I've also been having my packages shipped from other countries with regular shipping ending up lost in the mail before this, so I hoped that getting it registered would reduce this nuisance.