OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:21 pm
It's better to be obscure than infamous.
Anthony Cumia would disagree.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:30 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:21 pm
It's better to be obscure than infamous.
Anthony Cumia would disagree.
Then again he's a pedophile dickgirl lover with a retarded brother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Then DSP became ultra boring...
Dunno how people still obsess over everything he does, after muh taxes he stopped becoming relevant. I swear troll channels are worse than him because it's always the same shit over and over again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Just like with the real deal :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/10/f ... kun/95559/

Hotwheels is still butthurt about being phased out by Jim Watkins. So much so that now he is actively deplatforming him like an SJW bitch, what a fucking cunt. First he shills hard for Nool by lying about how he was given fuck all resources for Infinity Next despite Codemonkey fixing his shit in a day, then he tweets how happy he was that 8chan was down and now this. Moot was no where near as faggy as him, at least Moot had the decency to fuck off after he sold 4chan, CrippleWheels just can't let it go.

Get the fuck over it, after you sold 8chan you got phased out and Jim Watkins lied to you about things. You get no sympathy for acting way worse like a cunt.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:20 pm

I love how he's threatening to script kiddie the new 8chan down. Bitch, you're the guy who left SQL-injection prone code that let 8chan to be hacked and offline for a month; you ruined the captcha function by using PHP to apply transformations to an image, pixel by pixel; you're the guy who couldn't make a caching system work; you're the cripple kike who created Sunshine, a user spying database that ended up not working because you used the wrong crypto function. The only way you'll ever bring 8chan down is if you intentionally left a backdoor for you to exploit in that horrible spaghetti code you created.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:27 pm

What if he was only pretending to be retarded :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:27 pm
What if he was only pretending to be retarded :lol: ?!
What if he was only pretending to be a grotesque cripple?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:20 pm
I love how he's threatening to script kiddie the new 8chan down. Bitch, you're the guy who left SQL-injection prone code that let 8chan to be hacked and offline for a month; you ruined the captcha function by using PHP to apply transformations to an image, pixel by pixel; you're the guy who couldn't make a caching system work; you're the cripple kike who created Sunshine, a user spying database that ended up not working because you used the wrong crypto function. The only way you'll ever bring 8chan down is if you intentionally left a backdoor for you to exploit in that horrible spaghetti code you created.
No wonder he is buddy buddy with Nool, they are just as shit at coding as each other.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 am

Hotwheels may have become a virtue signaling fag of unrivaled proportions now but the storm of autism from the Q crowd is almost staggering as well. As if hundreds of retards, 10s of autists with various sock puppet accounts and a brain damaged marine are locked in an internet slapfight with an asshurt moron who can't code. And I'm pretty sure all of them are former redditors / pollacks from all three /pol/s still being asshurt that /v/ and some hentai boards have more traffic than them when their /b/uddies don't help them with useless spam. Shit, it's why /b2/ became a thing right before the August DDoS.

I dunno man, I just want to vent about some vidya without redditors tripfagging, former facepunch and 9gag morons posting the same disgusting photos over and over for bans just to shit up a board while shills post the same things they posted on gamefaqs and the steamforums. At least with the id system they were discouraged from shitting the place up.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am
Get the fuck over it, after you sold 8chan you got phased out and Jim Watkins lied to you about things. You get no sympathy for acting way worse like a cunt.
Not familiar at all with that story, what happened?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow