Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Osterzone

Re: Youtube

Post by Osterzone » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:42 am

So I was watching the newest TierZoo, and at the end, the asshole announces he's going to a paywall site called Nebula. He's already making 2500 a month on patreon, and gets 200k average views a day, so I don't get the greed. NCunt and hbombergoon are also on there, so maybe they'll fuck off youtube for good.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:36 am

Glad I stopped watching that faggot as soon as you guys mentioned him. Also

>Legaleagle exposed to being a money hungry faggot

Checkmate to that retard who defended him, DHI is always right.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:46 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:36 am
Glad I stopped watching that faggot as soon as you guys mentioned him. Also

Checkmate to that retard who defended him, DHI is always right.
It was Vaporware iirc.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:54 am

They're always greedy for no reason. You could give a popular youtuber a million dollars and they'd just bitch that they need $5 million and paywall all their shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:36 am
That's the job description of any lawyer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:54 am
They're always greedy for no reason. You could give a popular youtuber a million dollars and they'd just bitch that they need $5 million and paywall all their shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Why do I keep getting recommendations for people that are supposedly deplatformed and de-algorithmized from Youtube? I had Sargoon, ItsAGundam, WCB, and other shitty Youtubers who were crying about being deplatformed all recently showing up on my recommended feed, and had to specifically tell Google to never show me those channels again for them to stop pissing me off with their shitty content.

I realize that the issue of deplatforming on Youtube is being drummed upo for sympathy bux, but man, that's shameless..

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 pm
Why do I keep getting recommendations for people that are supposedly deplatformed and de-algorithmized from Youtube? I had Sargoon, ItsAGundam, WCB, and other shitty Youtubers who were crying about being deplatformed all recently showing up on my recommended feed, and had to specifically tell Google to never show me those channels again for them to stop pissing me off with their shitty kahntent.

I realize that the issue of deplatforming on Youtube is being drummed upo for sympathy bux, but man, that's shameless..
Steve Crowder leaked some internal code or something that showed that they indeed fucked with recommendations and searches, though this was pretty much proven earlier by Project Veritas and even Razorfist showing Dame Pesos' video on the TYT meltdown getting hidden from searches unless you used a VPN. After the Crowder leak suddenly all that sneaky shit got fixed, and that's probably why Miscarriage of Acchild is getting recommended to you again.

TL;DR it's Steven Crowder's fault.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Oh well, at least this gives me the opportunity to block these bugmen AGAIN. Maybe this time the Jewtube algorithm will keep them where they belong.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:42 am
So I was watching the newest TierZoo, and at the end, the asshole announces he's going to a paywall site called Nebula. He's already making 2500 a month on patreon, and gets 200k average views a day, so I don't get the greed. NCunt and hbombergoon are also on there, so maybe they'll fuck off youtube for good.
Their justification is that it allows them to do "educational fair use" videos that would get copyright strikes otherwise like...talking about their favorite TV show title sequence. Between that and the incestuous cross promoting between other INs sounds like they want Blip 2.0. It comes free with a membership to CuriosityStream but that makes me want to get CS even less.