What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Get that Doubles Survivor shit outta here. We all know the best tactical SMT game is RONDE.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Oh god, that! Still mad that a lot of them :

https://godeater.fandom.com/wiki/Bullet ... ater_Burst

Were unusable recipees for one reason or another post Burst. I never managed to get a working Rasenshuriken bullet like in Burst, in my 2 save file. How can the world expect me to save it without a weeb hissatsu? :lol: And don't get me started on me making my own Kamehameha and a version of Getsuga Tensho as well that surprisingly, worked due to my Bungle Gun that I decided to upgrade up to its max due to its overwhelming all round stats. The greatest thing of all, I had a Getsuga version where I had the bullet manifest a blade in front of me, swamp my gun to blade and if I was quick I could time the vertical strike of either the short sword or the buster sword, to match the timing of the laser blade shooting out, just for the theatrics. I had tons of autistic weaboo fun. :lol:

Jack Frost has always been some inside joke that only Kaneko and his gangster buddies understood, I swear. SMT 3 had the most amount of "comedy" with him. He's pretty cute for a mascot though, I liked him in SMT3. Codename STEAM is...very, very weird, especially considering who's behind it...and I'm still mad that when Europe got it we didn't get the glorious subtitle of Lincoln VS Aliens for the game. That is some amazing 80s movie title.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:42 pm

I guess it's a fair trade for having SMT3 be known as Lucifer's Call.

I haven't really done many whacky bullets since I'm too autistic to try and get the best bang for my oracles. Though I briefly experimented with some kind of wave laser.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 pm
Get that Doubles Survivor shit outta here. We all know the best tactical SMT game is RONDE.
Truly ahead of its time.

(The actual best tactical SMT game is Phantom Brave.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Atlus EU were massive cock eaters, how dare they spoil the plot of the game in the cover. :lol: Ironically my first exposure to Atlus was in the arcades with Gouketsuji Ichizoku or Power Instinct as it was known in the US.

I actually started fiddling with bullets when I saw the lightning Rasenshuriken bullet recipe on youtube when GE Burst was popular in asia(so before the west got it) and it opened my eyes as to how autistic in the best way possible the bullet editing could be. It helped that the RS bullet dealt good damage, had a nice, unblockable arc and even stunned enemies for just...50 or 55 OP so that was a great trade if you had slightly over the standard 100 max OP.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:46 pm

I missed those shitty old FPS games so I'm picking up Brutal Doom and C&C Renegade. Anyone got any nice shitty FPS games for PC?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 am

Painkiller. The original, not any of the gay ones that came after.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Postal 2 if you haven't gotten it already. Also Postal 4 came out a few days ago in early access.
Oh and try out Brutal Doom 64 and Blacked edition though the latter needs to be changed a lot in order to be enjoyable.
Or Super Kinky. It's like a Unreal tournament/Quake Arena style game but with more grinding and well kink.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:11 pm

`>Doom BLACKED Edition
Of course that's your favorite game.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Yes because I am the Black doing the Blackening.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:26 pm

I've been playing Hollow Knight for the past two days. It's pretty good, actually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!