God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm

The only hope for the dems is blind blue voting built on TDS induced assrage alone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm
The only hope for the dems is blind blue voting built on TDS induced assrage alone.
Yup. I think even they know that. There'd be a lot more internal GayOps going on if they really had a candidate they thought could win on their own merits.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:50 pm

And Turkey wasted no time bombing northern Syria to kill the Kurds.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Thing is that's what they're supposed to have had in 2016 and they still lost. I doubt anyone who voted for Trump the first time is going to be sufficiently aggrieved by him not to vote/to switch their vote the second time.

The election is Trump's to lose. His biggest rivals were probably Sanders and Biden. Sanders had a heart attack so he has no chance of winning. Biden, if being a creepy fucker won't bring him down the impeachment inquiry into Trump that's exposed his own shady dealings probably will. Plus nobody likes him. The rest of the Democrats won't get 30% of the popular vote. Nobody's gonna vote for Pocahontas.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:45 pm

And this is the state before the debates. God I hope they are dumb enough to have Biden run against him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:48 pm

He was wrecking Biden in 2016 when Biden, like a little junkyard dog, said he'd take Trump to the back of the barn and fuck beat him up. I'd love to see a debate between the two
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:33 pm

https://townhall.com/columnists/victord ... s-n2554417

tl;dr - we're already living in the dark ages and Elise Stefanik will be the last republican prez before the civil war that splits the country.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:33 pm
https://townhall.com/columnists/victord ... s-n2554417

tl;dr - we're already living in the dark ages and Elise Stefanik will be the last republican prez before the civil war that splits the country.
It's the power of bureaucracy slowing everything down to the point of a standstill. Here in SH we have a man-made channel that connects the North Sea with the Baltic Sea. It's unimaginable for something like that to be built today when we can't even build an airport in Berlin.
Bonus is the Rader Hochbrücke, the bridge that leads the Autobahn 7 over the channel. It's been built within three years in the early seventies. It's been in dire need of repairs ever since the early 2000, got an emergency repair in 2013 and it's been clear by then that a new bridge would have to be built. They've been planning ever since and it's projected to be finished in 2026. They haven't even started yet.
The Autobahn 7 is the ONLY Autobahn from north to south here. It's your only choice to cross my state from north to south or the other way around. ALL traffic from or to Scandinavia uses it. The only other crossing you could take are some tunnels and those are already stuffed and quite a detour. When they blocked half the bridge for repairs a while back it was a complete catastrophy.

Sorry for the rant but it's a big deal here. All stores get their stock from warehouses south of the bridge. It's going to be an absolute shit show.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:15 am

Funnily enough one of the things that Trump was known for, prior to becoming President, was rebuilding the ice rink at Central Park. Basically they'd closed the rink for renovations in 1980 or whenever. Renovations had stalled due to funding woes, bureaucracy, all that. So Trump offered to rebuild the rink himself for cost and he got it done ahead of schedule and under budget
Kugelfisch wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:50 pm
And Turkey wasted no time bombing northern Syria to kill the Kurds.
As if the roaches would waste time when easy targets are afoot(for them). I heard though that the Kurds suffered human losses but they nearly crippled the Turks' equipement and vehicles something fierce.

Also, Trump has now a Twitch channel :

https://www.twitch.tv/donaldtrump

I can hear the guestfags gathering in order to thirst about Melania and Ivanka nudes on stream. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow