People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:53 am
What she instead reminded me off was that I am fucking old. Back then, she looked good, had big tits and was a virgin. Just reminded me of what I'll never have again.
It's like some brand of foo item that has been long discontinued that you loved back then. And now it's revived but really in name alone and is instead something that sucks. You forgot about it but now you're reminded.
Yes, exactly. Often with me I'll have some random dream where they appear. Somebody I haven't thought about in forever. It's best to just keep the dream and not seek out reality.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 am

It's pretty standard film making, but literally every important Latinx actor with one or two exceptions is in this
From Trouble City (CHUD).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Dreams are fucking weird in general. Just this night I dreamt I had to go somewhere urgently and I went to the underground garage to my car, which was a Jeep for some reason, and it exited to the road where I lived as a child. The streets were full of protestors throwing pine trees in my way.
I woke up terribly confused. I hate dreams.

Edit: Pine trees and bundles of fire wood, which I guess you could call faggots. People throwing actual faggots in my way. Maybe there's some meaning hidden in there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Pine trees are certainly a phallic symbol.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 pm
Dreams are fucking weird in general. Just this night I dreamt I had to go somewhere urgently and I went to the underground garage to my car, which was a Jeep for some reason, and it exited to the road where I lived as a child. The streets were full of protestors throwing pine trees in my way.
I woke up terribly confused. I hate dreams.

Edit: Pine trees and bundles of fire wood, which I guess you could call faggots. People throwing actual faggots in my way. Maybe there's some meaning hidden in there.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Pine trees are certainly a phallic symbol.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Same. Dream Dream on the other hand is top kino.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:20 pm

I prefer to have dreams of reason myself.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 pm

>Not linking the obvious meme song

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:07 pm

My memories of Captain Jack are already pretty fucking hazy, and this song triggered nothing.
-Yours Truly