Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:24 pm

ban wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 pm
That's because the Tomino Yoshiyuki and the rest of the japanese in the studio understood that hwite and japanese fapbait is always superior to anything brown or dark skinned :
If theres one thing Tomino dosen't like its defiantly brown women. Nuh-uh. Never.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Wasn't Char's best waifu some Indian chick?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Yup, Lalah Sune, the chick I posted earlier. Char wanted her to be his mother...besides him being 3 years older than her.

Char generally has some weird taste in women, he had Haman jumping on his dick every Thirstday yet he begone'd her, he had Nanai Miguel that is Tomino's waifu, yet Char didn't even love her that much but once elderly fat secretary bitch comes into vision, Char gets motivated. :lol: Conversely, Lalah and Frau wanted autistic cucknadian happa extrordinaire's, Amuro's dick, yet he always pinned for clearly superior women, like redhead captain Mathilda...it's too bad most of them didn't survive.

Take of that, what you will. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:08 am

Deepfake done right

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Hahhahah! Some sand nigger behaved like an ape, which they are, toward passengers in a C2C train and gets headbutted by an off-duty police officer. That headbutt was a work of art. Masterpiece <3
"A spokesman said the Met’s Directorate of Professional Standards reviewed the video and are ‘satisfied that there is no indication that the officer committed a criminal offence, nor that he behaved in a manner that would justify disciplinary proceedings’."
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/police-o ... -10864857/
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Gorgeous! That was maybe the cleanest, most well-connected headbutt I've ever seen. No wonder even UK police would be proud of that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:09 pm

Glasgow Kiss baby. Britain finally produced a non cuck. Now just do that about a million more times.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:47 pm

okay/10 lolcow documentary on someone I follow outside of DHI's e-celeb rouges gallery.
Gets a 0/10 from me though because Porsalin didn't include the entire podcast where Ben Glieb thirstposts for Natalie Hershlag and describes bizarre IRL encounters with her in the bathroom. Its one of the most autistic things I've ever heard.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:01 am