April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by RedLine » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 am

I looked it up and in Illinois a co-inhabitant has no property rights and the state does not recognize common law marriages unless one was previously declared in another state. So if Spoony dies April would get nothing unless she is a life insurance beneficiary or is named in a will.
As far as the house itself goes, last I looked the mortgage still exists but both it and the property taxes have always been paid on time. Spoony is also the only "owner" listed (with his mortgage company as a lienholder), nothing about parents or anyone else having an official claim.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:15 am

RedLine wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 am
I looked it up and in Illinois a co-inhabitant has no property rights and the state does not recognize common law marriages unless one was previously declared in another state. So if Spoony dies April would get nothing unless she is a life insurance beneficiary or is named in a will.
As far as the house itself goes, last I looked the mortgage still exists but both it and the property taxes have always been paid on time. Spoony is also the only "owner" listed (with his mortgage company as a lienholder), nothing about parents or anyone else having an official claim.
The only way he's getting money then is handouts from family. His autists simply don't have the funds to support him.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 pm

So I've been watching some Deadly Premonition stuff what with the announcement of a second game coming out for the Bing Bing Wahoo and it just occurred to me who rApril has been reminding me off all this time.
You know Sigourney from Deadly Premonition? The crazy lady that runs around with a pot, always complaining about how it's getting cold? Right on the fucking money.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm

It's just too perfect. Almost uncanny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:20 pm

She and PUR should go trick r treating together. The fucking adult children that they are.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Halloween is so fucking overrated.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:33 pm
Halloween is so fucking overrated.
All the "female" IN's see it as candy time.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:40 pm

Not even just IN's but any autist who think's shit like this is funny.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:50 pm

I'm glad you waste every waking hour on Reddit and Faceberg so you can vomit this trash up where decent people post.