Boxing/MMA

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Boxing/MMA

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 am
I jack to female fighting game characters.
So you're a Dead or Alive player.
You're a eunuch if Big Titties Helena doesn't make you snap to attention.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 pm

And a giant pedophile if Marie Rose turns you on.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 pm
Waifu's are the only thing keeping SNK relevant. Well that and Geese.
Why did Geese have to have a son instead of a daughter?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 pm
Waifu's are the only thing keeping SNK relevant. Well that and Geese.
Why did Geese have to have a son instead of a daughter?!
Are you about to talk shit about Rock Howard, you little shit?!?

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Rock is fine I guess, but he was definitely born with the wrong sexual organs. Fite me IRL.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:07 pm
Rock is fine I guess, but he was definitely born with the wrong sexual organs. Fite me IRL.
You absolute shithead! You're lucky the Autobahn is blocked to shit today.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:17 pm
Have to agree--in a real fight, someone rolls you around like that, you go right for the eyes or throat.
Still dont understand why they dont just grab a part of the other's face and whale on them like they do in hockey.
I don't even understand what "go right to.. the throat" even mean, giving a nice kiai karate chop to the throat? Does that even work in real life? Also are you even aware it's much easier to gauge eyes (or anything) if you're in the dominant position? Just imagine getting Steven Seagal-ed by someone mounting you.

On top of that, some BJJ/MMA/whatever gyms actually train with eye pokes/bites fron the bottom in mind, so no, your ancient Chinese secrets are not that reliable to say the least.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:17 pm
Arm snapping and other moves are just to prove a point about your (lack of) strength and ability.
FYI, you can disable people (and probably relatively small animals) by choking only 3 seconds or something (takes 30 seconds or so to actually murder). I suspect there is a big misunderstanding.

Let's think about why Russia sent an military officer to Kodokan (origin of judo) to train judo for years and incorporated significant amount of judo skills to Sambo later. Were they just trying to make a point? Really?

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 pm
In a real fight you'd be a fucking moron to go for the ground. Just when does a fight between two guys ever break out without any bystanders at all? Bad idea to be on the ground.
Tell me what would you do if some "retard" grabbed of your belt to trip you or actually took you down. This must be pretty easy because he is such a "retard" right? Shatter his arms if he gets too close? HMMM??

How could this nigger kid get away without utilizing some kind of grappling/ground skills?
SpoilerShow
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?

No, it's only retarded under certain circumstances (especially outnumbered), otherwise it totally makes sense. Generalizing the weakness of ground fighting to every single situation is objectively wrong.

You can get caught with lucky punches but you can never ever get caught with lucky joint locks or chokes. This is probably why police extensively train grappling. Ground fighting is hugely safer especially with size/skill advantage, or against armed person (e.g. do you REALLY think it's a good idea to throw a haymaker against Cuckson with a zombie katana who can run like the wind?).

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:25 pm
If I had to pick a favourite fighting sport to watch it'd be kickboxing. None of that boring submission rolling for 80% of the fight with weak-as-shit-looking punches and grabbing is usually followed by getting a knee in the face.
The problem of kickboxing/muah-thai as an entertainment is, people (especially boxing fans) don't understand how devastating low/middle/front kicks can be. Kicks are filler contents for people who don't compute.

Another problem is, bigger longer guys tend do good, maybe way too good. In my personal opinion, Sem Schilt is THE best kickboxer in human history but he couldn't become that popular probably because a) as I already mentioned, people didn't compute his super accurate technically sound traditional karate style kicks b) fights were totally predictable (spamming front kick -> lead straight -> thai clinch knee to the head).

I personally don't mind watching some tall scary person massacring people in totally one sided way but somehow lots of people do. With certain match up (e.g. striker vs striker) MMA can be quite entertaining and also unpredictable because more skillsets are involved. MMA with unified rules can totally suck but it can be good. Connor McNugget got popular for a good reason. I'm not saying UFC is good though. I had never been even interested in UFC until PRIDE collapsed due yakuza scandal and PRIDE was 900% better.

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:55 pm
Shhhh, Otter might hear you
    _, ,_  
 ( ‘д‘)
  ⊂彡☆))Д´)
     S L A P

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:01 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Tell me what would you do if some "retard" grabbed of your belt to trip you or actually took you down. This must be pretty easy because he is such a "retard" right? Shatter his arms if he gets too close? HMMM??
I don't get into fights in the first place because I avoid such situations. What I'd do? Likely stab the cunt.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:10 pm

You could also punch him, shoot him, or call for help. Jesus, Otter, everything's about humping with you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Must've read too much FATAL.
-Yours Truly