Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:38 pm

What are the odds, the star and actual employee of the site is the main one featured, who woulda thought. CA is the only reason anyone even knows who these ungrateful narcissists are.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Worst thing Doge ever did was give them a platform. Although he probably regrets it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:43 pm

It's almost like CA was trying to put out the message that shitty, talentless, no traffic bringing, drama inciting, charisma black-holes were no longer desired on their site.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:57 pm

She's fucking delusional. The site was Doge-centric because he's the only producer autists gave a fuck about. You were lucky enough to swing from his pubes for a bit, Lupa, not that it did you any good. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Remember when LordKat complained that Michaud had wrote that CA was "happy to annouce" that Lupa, Phelous, etc. were parting ways? Now it's clear that Michaud meant every single letter of that "happy" qualifier.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 pm

Imagine being this mad, this many years later. Instead of trying to get her shit together and "stick it" to them, she chose to whine all day and allow her viewership to decline. Doge didn't ruin your career, your content wasn't good enough to garner views when not highlighted on his page. Why can't she understand that? Oh, right, woman.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 pm
Imagine being this mad, this many years later. Instead of trying to get her shit together and "stick it" to them, she chose to whine all day and allow her viewership to decline. Doge didn't ruin your career, your kahntent wasn't good enough to garner views when not highlighted on his page. Why can't she understand that? Oh, right, woman.
Her hatred of Brad especially is what makes me laugh the hardest. Because she was legitimately in love with him. 💔 :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:51 pm

And then you have ERod Pushcart Gonzales, the faggot who got mad because magical hammer origin story...

If he wasn't such a beta and whinny faggot, maybe she could be sticking his little Mexican sausage on Looba, and both of them could be relatively happier. If he was OK with an open relationship, of course, because Looba really needs that RLM dick in her life as well.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 pm
Imagine being this mad, this many years later. Instead of trying to get her shit together and "stick it" to them, she chose to whine all day and allow her viewership to decline. Doge didn't ruin your career, your kahntent wasn't good enough to garner views when not highlighted on his page. Why can't she understand that? Oh, right, woman.
Her hatred of Brad especially is what makes me laugh the hardest. Because she was legitimately in love with him. 💔 :lol:
And she’s jealous his wife is a million times the survivor Lupa will ever be.

Just this year Brad’s wife lost her father to suicide and had to simultaneously deal with Lupa’s kool aid drinking cult.

What’s Lupa’s horror story? She once had a boss she didn’t get along with 7 years ago.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Lupa's blocked me on Twitter. I have literally never spoken to her. Not one word. She has never replied to a word I said.

Edit: Just about the only things CA related I've said was
1) I asked Linkara and Marzgurl why they'd bother with the audio drama.
2) I criticised ERod's existence.
3) I pointed out Doge won CTC(without tagging anyone)
Last edited by Rushy on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.