Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:48 pm

What the fuck is the idiot even blabbering on about? Yang beating Trump by 6? Who the fuck is making polls for irrelevant shit like that? Yang won't even run for president in the first place even if Biden should completely forget where he is and pisses himself on stage.
Chunk Ölauge seems to have forgotten how utterly meaningless polls are. That champaign in his glass on election day must've tasted more and more sour as the night went on. Did he already forget the polls all across the board declaring Hilldawg president with an over 90% chance? Did he forget that map turning more and more red? Sounds like he needs a little refresher on that lesson next year.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:01 pm

The young turds crew have done nothing but reeing since the 2016 elections. I think Ogre took the hardest hit and his already unstable mental balance has been on downward spiral ever since.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:39 am

Apparently you have to be an anti-Semite if you want to be in charge of the Women's March

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:19 am

Well Kikes are the richest and whitest of white people makes sense.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:01 pm

The Sharia is the law of peace. And women.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:29 pm

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/i ... ims/93355/

This is better than the "it's okay to be white" posters, it gets these fucks to unintentionally admit what they really think about Islam's views on women.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Police pls halp there's a paper that makes me uncomfortable about my hypocrisy! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:29 pm
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/09/i ... ims/93355/

This is better than the "it's okay to be white" posters, it gets these fucks to unintentionally admit what they really think about Islam's views on women.
I agree with the youtube comment that this sign is a piece of art. It cuts right to the heart of the political hypocrisy within the SJW/california shitlib movement. The same movement that says anyone can claim to be any gender and there's no such thing as human sexuality also happily adopt the headscarves forced onto women (along with a host of restrictions) required by the backwards dust country religion.

It's like seeing a KKK member marry a black chick. Somebody brings it up to him and he gets triggered to fuck because he knows you've laid his hypocrisy open.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:57 pm

And nothing will come of it. The Right will smuckle at the dank meme and fuck right off without actually doing anything while the left signs something else into law.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:57 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:57 pm
And nothing will come of it. The Right will smuckle at the dank meme and fuck right off without actually doing anything while the left signs something else into law.
Well, yeah. All you can do is keeping taunting the Left into going further and further until they go too far.
Isn't that the whole point of trolling? Goading them into revealing more and more of themselves and eventually revolting the normies? You have to practically suffocate them with it to get them to do something, but once they all get pushed they know what to do.

Right now the trannies are reading books to kids in libraries. Nobody goes to libraries much anymore except the homeless. Put them in schools, make curriculum mandatory, let them start flunking kids who don't get it and ban them from higher learning when they fail. Don't give them rope to hang themselves--give them a big damn coil long enough for the normies to quarter them all when they turn.

It's why Trump's numbers are higher than Obama's were and more Dems in states like Minnesota are fed up with their yakking Muslim.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.