People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Well I guess I worded that wrong, I meant they are not always SJW retards if older women have danger hair. I know a old post lady that always has crazy colors and seems nice enough.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Is it any worse than young women dyeing their hair gray? Bitch, you're gonna get there as soon as you hit the wall. Maybe enjoy your youth before the constant drinking and drug use completely takes it away.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:31 pm
Is it any worse than young women dyeing their hair gray? Bitch, you're gonna get there as soon as you hit the wall. Maybe enjoy your youth before the constant drinking and drug use completely takes it away.
Getting tattoos and cutting hair short.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:07 am

There was a literal "it's ma'am" at the gym today. He was lifting weights and for some reason had his short hair in pigtails. He was fat and should of been on the treadmill instead.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:52 am

Speaking of signs of a fucked up time we're living in, last week was the second time a group of children was doing Fortnite dances as I passed by in my car. Is that something they just fucking do or something? I felt violated.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:16 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:26 am

There's a deaf girl who became a superstar just by doing fortnite dances in streams. Pretty sure she's a millionaire now.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 pm
I know a old post lady that always has crazy colors and seems nice enough.
The last time I interacted with a danger hair she seemed nice enough. That's how they lure in suckers. You don't really see that side of them unless you're on the wrong side of them at some rally, or you've been in a relationship with them for more than two months
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:37 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:26 am
There's a deaf girl who became a superstar just by doing fortnite dances in streams. Pretty sure she's a millionaire now.
If she was blind she would never have to look at niggers ever again. But she would still have to smell them.