Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:35 pm

All the articles coming out say that Vic lost the case full stop. I quit caring the second Ty fucked his entire case, so where's A12 with my update? Also A12, terminate your CPU.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:53 pm

I was about to tell A12 to login but that was hilariously terrible.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:27 pm
The first minute of that applies to her, this idiot will never realise that she has no talent. Keep wasting your money living in California to make it in Hollywood you dopey cunt, ignore those comments proving you'll always fail, they are just NAZI TROLLS.

Do you understand now why you have no views or subs on your channel? Of course you don't.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:31 am

I still can't stop laughing at that video, she's such a bitch nigga she won't dare put it on her main channel.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:11 am

I finally listened to it. Dear god, her singing is awful. The lyrics are bad but that's not the worst part imo. If a competent singer were to handle those lines, it would still be cringe, but my ears would stop bleeding at least. The lyrics are just LeftCan'tMeme.txt. If you can't laugh at yourself, you can't make anyone else laugh either. The left take everything so seriously and are so mindcucked that their belief has absolutely no flaw and only insane people disagree with them, that it directly impacts their ability to write comedy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 am

So this is basically them taking loss after loss over months and now the one and only time they net a win they pretend as if everything's over? Why not wait until the main charge, and really the more important one of slander, is judged on?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:11 am
I finally listened to it. Dear god, her singing is awful. The lyrics are bad but that's not the worst part imo. If a competent singer were to handle those lines, it would still be cringe, but my ears would stop bleeding at least. The lyrics are just LeftCan'tMeme.txt. If you can't laugh at yourself, you can't make anyone else laugh either. The left take everything so seriously and are so mindcucked that their belief has absolutely no flaw and only insane people disagree with them, that it directly impacts their ability to write comedy.
Exactly, the left take things seriously and lo and behold their memes are written law in the West not just snarky shit posts. This mentality on the Right needs to stop where they think that "Reason and humor" etc will magically win everything. Even when, for example, Trump had a GOP MAJORITY GOVERNMENT FOR TWO YEARS, NOTHING. I mean NOTHING got fucking done. Nothing was repealed. They sat around with their thumbs up their asses smuckling with dank memes. Not unlike Sargoon.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 am
Why not wait until the main charge, and really the more important one of slander, is judged on?
Because they're fucking stupid, that's why. Take Marzgunt herself, she continues to run her mouth as if she's untouchable, whereas a sensible person would lie low until all charges have been filed, ruled on and dismissed with prejudice.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:41 am

Nah lad, it's all about momentum. The left control what's going on because they have media and universities on lockdown and because the right has been unreasonable idiots with zero youth appeal for too long. You don't change that in one burger presidency term.
But most people are sick of the current left's shit, the right isn't the oppressive side anymore with moral grandstanding, the old media is getting more and more meaningless and so are universities with their mostly either clownshoes retarded anti-scientific courses and ridiculous costs.
Generation Z is shaping up fairly well, especially compared to our completely fucked up millenial generation and memes is exactly the kind of push the pendulum needs to keep that shit going.

Look at it this way: Dipshit laws can get repealed and the dumber and more annoying a law is to the next generation the more likely they are to get shitcanned. We haven't had tensions this high since the cold war in politics. Shit will either change politically or with bloodshed. Either way, the left is completely fucked from this point on for the next generation and the one after that at least. They are much like super radical Islam in their death throes and know it. Hence them double and tripleling down. The last hurra of a dying breed. Winners don't flip their shit all the time, losers do. That's what the left is currently doing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:41 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 am
Why not wait until the main charge, and really the more important one of slander, is judged on?
Because they're fucking stupid, that's why. Take Marzgunt herself, she continues to run her mouth as if she's untouchable, whereas a sensible person would lie low until all charges have been filed, ruled on and dismissed with prejudice.
Stop ninjaing me, you nocturnal fuck! Do you work nightshift or something?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!