Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:44 am
Though seeing how she's a leaf, you'd think she would have a thing for real cheese.
Franco-Cucknadians and regular syrupniggers are very different. Leafland has the same garbage food that burgerland has. If it's not grilled meat it's highly likely to be trash. If it's store-bought ready meals, it'd not even qualify for animal consumption in the old world.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Though seeing how she's a leaf, you'd think she would have a thing for real cheese.
Franco-Cucknadians and regular syrupniggers are very different. Leafland has the same garbage food that burgerland has. If it's not grilled meat it's highly likely to be trash. If it's store-bought ready meals, it'd not even qualify for animal consumption in the old world.

My buddy is addicted to frozen dinners. Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, all that shit. He refuses to cook. He says that the entire food supply in Burgerland is contaminated anyways, so fuck cooking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:08 pm
My buddy is addicted to frozen dinners. Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, all that shit. He refuses to cook. He says that the entire food supply in Burgerland is contaminated anyways, so fuck cooking.
I'm sure you can find good quality meat and vegetables in burgerland. Might just not be in a Walmart. I certainly wouldn't want to blow all that money on ready meals.
Look, I live alone and I often don't get home before 21:00. I won't pretend as if I can be arsed to cook every day or that I won't sometimes just kickflip a bag of frozen chicken wings in the oven. But ready meals are relatively expensive for an all-time thing and I'd get sick and tired of them three days in. Doesn't matter if there are a dozen different ones, microwaved slop is microwaved slop.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:16 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
I'm sure you can find good quality meat and vegetables in burgerland. Might just not be in a Walmart. I certainly wouldn't want to blow all that money on ready meals.
Look, I live alone and I often don't get home before 21:00. I won't pretend as if I can be arsed to cook every day or that I won't sometimes just kickflip a bag of frozen chicken wings in the oven. But ready meals are relatively expensive for an all-time thing and I'd get sick and tired of them three days in. Doesn't matter if there are a dozen different ones, microwaved slop is microwaved slop.
Oh, I don't blame you buddy, I don't always cook either. Probably 50% of what I eat now is salads which obviously require no cooking. I skip the dressing and just use extra virgin olive oil with spices and a vinaigrette. Every single salad dressing on Burgerland shelves is infused with fucking soybean oil with almost no exceptions.

That being said, I don't mind the occasional frozen dinner, but I'm kinda picky when it comes to them. My buddy works in a grocery store and I'm able to use his discount when I go shopping. So if/when I do get frozen dinners, the discount takes a bit of the sting out of the added cost.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm

I mean, I get them at buying prices and since it's factored in I pay absolutely nothing out of my pocket for them. Still, it's ill advised to constantly just eat that crap.
Salads are obviously fine as long as you take care of getting your proteins in some way. A nice salad and about an hour later a simple steak is just about the perfect lonely dude meal. Once should always add oil to a salad so you're doing it exactly right. I like some tomatoes, cucumber and red onion along to the salad as well and I put aceto balsamico di modena on those. Pretty expensive stuff if you get a good one, not unlikely to come at twenty bucks for 250ml (volume of a RedBull can) but it lasts close to forever.

I just eventually get an urge to eat a real meal if I've eaten crap for a few days. I feel like I'd end up as some sadbrain, low energy Spoonfag if I did that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm
I mean, I get them at buying prices and since it's factored in I pay absolutely nothing out of my pocket for them. Still, it's ill advised to constantly just eat that crap.
Salads are obviously fine as long as you take care of getting your proteins in some way. A nice salad and about an hour later a simple steak is just about the perfect lonely dude meal. Once should always add oil to a salad so you're doing it exactly right. I like some tomatoes, cucumber and red onion along to the salad as well and I put aceto balsamico di modena on those. Pretty expensive stuff if you get a good one, not unlikely to come at twenty bucks for 250ml (volume of a RedBull can) but it lasts close to forever.

I just eventually get an urge to eat a real meal if I've eaten crap for a few days. I feel like I'd end up as some sadbrain, low energy Spoonfag if I did that.
You and I will never become Spoony-esque, ever. We at least exercise, Spoony will eventually become like this man, fused to his chair for years until his eventual death. If this story doesn't convince DHI members to get up and moving, nothing will:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/220879.php
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:53 pm
If this story doesn't convince DHI members to get up and moving, nothing will:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/220879.php
Ah yes, heard about that shit. What they conveniently leave out is that the dude died because his back was so necrotic that it was essentially gone and you could watch his lungs after removing the dead stuff.
I'm a loyalist but I'd never go that far to LARP as the Holy Emperor. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:14 pm

This makes the sloth victim from the movie Seven look tame in comparison.
An obese person has so much body fat built up that it might have a negative effect on their health.
Lies! Dirty, twisted lies told by the thin-privilege nazis!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm

If I remember correctly they put him in an artificial coma ASAP. I bet the chief surgeon in charge's diagnosis was throwing his hands in the air proclaiming "Fucking shit, dude! What am I supposed to do here? Half the guy is dead already and if I remove that he's just going to be full dead.".
Must've been like forgetting about a roast and burning it to shit but still desperately bringing it to the table. A few minutes in you'll just share silent looks and quietly bin it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Your buddy is wrong. It's not that hard to buy some rice, beans, salsa and a meat of choice and throw that shit into a pot. "Contaminated" yeah, that's why you cook it as opposed to eating steak tartare every day. :lol:

I've noticed that people who refuse to learn to cook are always the ones who go on and on about how cooking is either too hard, takes too long or is somehow less healthy than eating tv dinners. :lol: Feminist landwhales love to bitch about how cooking is oppressive and too expensive, so they might as well eat cupcakes at Starcucks instead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome