Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:17 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:11 am
Stop being a retard is truly a hard path though.
It's difficult, even for a normal person, to do the things we know to be best for us. Add in whatever it is most of these fucks have got, and you can see why so many of them are hugely dysfunctional
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
It's rather off topic (because it's actually related Spoons :lol: ) I still don't understand why he can't just say "wait a minute" and google search "{any video game} walkthrough" then proceed, instead of getting totally stuck, rage quit or scream. If he could do that, I agree it's literally easy money for sure.

Because like Taco Joe, he is BAD at video games. But he thinks he is a god between mortals. All the "Lord of Tekken" shit is a fantasy of spoony, he was only the fastest button masher in the group, if he had even only one PvP fight.....i still think that he had no real friends and that maybe only his brothers played with him. And they let him win , otherwise the would throw a fit and chimp out. Hell, he stole most of his gameplay fottage for his videos.
All his "Ive played DND and Starwars and other RPGS" where part of his Job, and he sucked at thouse games. He could not Play without Min/maxing and use of rule bending.
Like in all his Counter Monkey videos. You can tell that he is the kind of idiotic player that ruines a long running Game by entering. The one video where "his players" derailed the long planned story? That happend maybe in his shop and younger spoony heard of it or he was a bystander. But he was not the DM. Because he would throw a fit for the players not following rhe railes....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:52 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
It's rather off topic (because it's actually related Spoons :lol: ) I still don't understand why he can't just say "wait a minute" and google search "{any video game} walkthrough" then proceed, instead of getting totally stuck, rage quit or scream. If he could do that, I agree it's literally easy money for sure.
You're expecting him. To read something. That tells him. How to play.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:53 pm
Spoonybot.exe is tweeting about the infinite money tree again I see. Maybe we'll get an remergency stream soon.
If he had a money tree he'd be bitching about having to water it or something.
That's pretty much a perfect metaphor for what actually happened.
Yep. He had the easiest, laziest job in the world and he threw it away so he could roll around on his piss-stained carpet 24/7 with his live-in clothes-folding thot and bitch about a $17 x-ray bill.

All because he had to do A LITTLE TINY BIT of work, somewhat regularly. He had to shit out a vlog about some theater movie once a month and post a vidya gaem review every 2 months. What a fucking hard life. And even now, after years of not working or doing anything except tweeter shitposting, he still has a house and a bitch. He doesn't realize he still has a ton when you consider how much NOTHING he has done for YEARS now. Legit, a normal person who did that much nothing for that many years would be starving on the streets or living out of a storage unit. I bet rapeculture worked his ass off by comparison when he was homeless.

Spoony must be making way more than we ever figured just from his old shit on youtube and the little bit of patreon money he gets. Because he seems to have found a way to exist without any means of support or necessity to do work ever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:48 am

Parents and small Handouts from "fans" . His stuff on Jewtube is mostly russian reupload dubs
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 am
I bet rapeculture worked his ass off by comparison when he was homeless.
Pretty much. I don't understand how Noah can live the way he does, it's mind-boggling. You never see a tweet by him about doing something that involves leaving the house. He doesn't seem to have a job either. He should get one, if nothing else, it would give him reason to go outdoors.

I actually like physical labor and working hard, it's good exercise and as we all know, exercise will help you sleep easier at night. Back when I had a cake job and didn't exercise, I had a massive amount of trouble sleeping at night, just staring at the ceiling. It was maddening. But I work harder now, I just got a raise and a few more responsibilities because I'm running my own department. So I'm constantly busy.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Let's just hope they don't start outsourcing rape and make you obsolete. India and the middle east already have the rape market cornered in Asia and have set up new franchises in Europe as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Let's just hope they don't start outsourcing rape and make you obsolete. India and the middle east already have the rape market cornered in Asia and have set up new franchises in Europe as well.
I like to think we still have the best rapists here in Burgerland, even in our fiction. I think in The Accused, Jodie Foster was raped on top of a pinball machine. I'm sure you can appreciate that, being a pinball aficianado. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 pm
I'm sure you can appreciate that, being a pinball aficianado. :lol:
Actually, I'm never okay with whores touching a pinball machine in any context. I want cunts to stay as far away from my hobbies as possible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:34 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 pm
I'm sure you can appreciate that, being a pinball aficianado. :lol:
Actually, I'm never okay with whores touching a pinball machine in any context. I want cunts to stay as far away from my hobbies as possible.
Right, time for me to enter the pinball world then :D
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.