Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Metal Jesus Cucks & General Retro Fucks

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:09 pm
I had amazon prime free for a week so I watched a few and you're not missing anything except instead of 5 minutes of mark you have to slog through 60 minutes with him.
Who the hell thought that would be a good format change? Does he review 6 games per video or something? And if so, why?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 am
Who the hell thought that would be a good format change? Does he review 6 games per video or something? And if so, why?
It's way worse, it's one game as the highlight that has filler in between the review, like him talking about random shit like he loves to do or having wacky gimmicks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Another day another paywall.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Remember when childhood hobbies were fun? Patreon is a curse.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Another day another paywall.
Classic Pay Wall

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm
"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas
Mark fucking hates his fans more than he loves money, at this point. :lol:

If he would just make the shit people want to watch, he could figure out all kinds of ways to jew money out of his fanbase on the back end. SO MANY CHANNELS do this! He's so fucking retarded.

If you're not making enough money, you don't paywall your shit. Paywalls are the fastest way to kill your growth. If you want more money, what you do is figure out new begging schemes to layer on top of all your current begging gimmicks. Mark could very easy do streaming once a week on twitch or some shit, playing retro games and baiting out donations from his Cucksons.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:54 am

They might just want to fleece their leftover fans for one last hurrah.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:40 am
If you're not making enough money, you don't paywall your shit. Paywalls are the fastest way to kill your growth.
I don't know, man. Last time he had 10k a month on paymetons and still lots of fans but it didn't work out. Maybe this time, whith next to zero fans left, it'll work out just fine.
But seriously, dude basically deplatformed himself. All that's left is that he asks google to exclude him from all searches. He's so obscure by now, he may as well be on the deep web.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Imagine being such a greedy piece of shit that 10k per month isn't enough and sends you into an angry shitfit that Mark STILL hasn't recovered from. His ass is STILL raw from that time he saw that 10k/monthly on his patreon and felt he deserved at least three times as much.

This cunt was handed a fucking golden opportunity and pissed it away almost exactly the same way Spoony did. You know how many youtubers would work 80 hour work weeks to earn the chances that Mark got? How many people would have loved to have been that early on youtube? Bitch, he was posting video reviews at a time when Gamespot and IGN were his only meaningful competition, and IGN was barely even doing videos! People were downloading gametrailers reviews off the GT website because they weren't on YouTube! This cunt was sitting here with his basic bitch reviews, absolutely dominating the fucking search bar. You couldn't NOT find a GT review for a game, and that applied to really popular games as well, not just niche shit. He was the first fucking result for everything.

He threw every bit of that away. I don't understand what his fucking problem was. If he was tired of doing reviews, he should have expanded Undertow and paid more people to make reviews for him. Become a proper middle management CEO type of bitch. Mark is a fantastic example of how rampant, unchecked greed can actually fuck over your business.

And mark my works, but this shit WILL happen with metal jesus cucks. That guy is a cunt hair away from blowing up his youtube channel, paywalling all his reviews/hidden jems videos and screaming about how ungrateful youtube viewers are stealing his livelihood. When I look at metal jesus, I see the same disgusting greed beast I see in Mark. Completely ungrateful cunts.
RAPEMAN wrote: