Rekieta Law

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd love to be a rich cunt. As it stands I'm just a cunt so it'd be an improvement.
If you and I were rich, I'd fly us to a tropical island, where we'd spent days on the beach resting in lawn chairs, sipping on umbrella drinks, and shitposting endlessly. Also, livestreams.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 am
I hate rich cunts.
Not surprised a guest would have class envy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

I knew a trust find kid when I worked at the music shop. He'd always come in, very shitty tattoos, Polo shirts, just every single clique rolled into this single being. He couldn't play at all, he'd order expensive guitars new just to return them a month later and we'd sell them used because he didn't know how to take care of an instrument.

He was by no means a jerk or POS. He simply had no idea what real life was actually like. Things like a job, billth, etc, we're completely foreign to him. I can't hate him, but I can sure kick the living shit out of his parents.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:32 pm

I knew a trust fund kid. He was a cunt. Totally obnoxious, stuck up rich twat. I went to a private school. Not a big time private school mind you, just decently middle class. But some kids of richer parents would go there and act like it was Eton or Harrow, flashing cash and all sorts of faggot shit. This kid was exactly one of those.

The most annoying thing about him was that everyone hated him. When he was off sick we'd all make fun of him and talk shit behind his back. But, and this was what really annoyed me, whenever he was actually in school, everyone would pretend to like him and kiss his ass. The reason they'd do this is because he was rich and he'd actually throw money around, literally, and his older sister was quite hot, so the other kids felt it advantageous to at least pretend to like him. I had no interest in his money or his sister and I'm not good at pretending to like people I actually hate, so I didn't bother with him. He felt I was low on the social totem pole (which I was, to be fair) so he didn't bother much with me, either.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:06 am
Exactly. Make no mistake, Vic is a degenerate. But the cunts clearly all wanted it. Whores don't get to be poor victims just because they eventually got sick of getting treated like whores. They couldn't get enough of the Vic Dick so they don't get to cry foul years later when the wall hit them at supersonic speed.
Well, here's the thing, if it were the consluts themselves making accusations I could agree with you 100%. But it's not. I don't recall a single accusation along the lines of 'I had sex with Vic once and things happened'. It's mostly been third parties, angry femcels like Marzgunt or conniving opportunists like Monica and her pet cuck. It's exactly like that Cockslut meme, you know the one 'Isn't there someone you forgot to ask?' The consluts themselves seem pretty happy with that Vic Dick. It's not quite equivalent to the Max Landis situation.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:55 pm
Guest wrote:
I hate rich cunts.
Lol, who doesn't? Well, I guess other rich cunts.
This.

Also, part of the reason people hate rich people is more than just envy. Sure, a lot of it is envy, but you have to consider that many rich people accumulate their wealth doing heinous and disgusting things and being generally shitty people. A lack of morals is often what separates someone who is upper-middle class from someone who is rich.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:10 am

I lack morals and I'm poor. Maybe I should have been born Jewish.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:11 pm
If you and I were rich, I'd fly us to a tropical island, where we'd spent days on the beach resting in lawn chairs, sipping on umbrella drinks, and shitposting endlessly. Also, livestreams.
Scratch the livestreams and I'm game. Unlikely to happen but I appreciate the sentiment.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:39 pm
Guest wrote:
I hate rich cunts.
Not surprised a guest would have class envy.
The guest may have been trying to invoke Jeff Goldblum's classic woman-beating scene in the original Death Wish:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Rich people REEEEEEE
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm
Rich people REEEEEEE
Die moneynorm.