People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rushy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 am
I started up editing videos again and now WMM, which was never fantastic, is an unstable pile of shit that keeps corrupting my fucking videos.
I've used it many times and I feel you, buddy. WMM is a fucking primadonna. You gotta be careful or it'll add fucking bells and whistles out of nowhere. Also, the edits are all slightly off when you actually turn the file into a video.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
I started up editing videos again and now WMM, which was never fantastic, is an unstable pile of shit that keeps corrupting my fucking videos.
I've used it many times and I feel you, buddy. WMM is a fucking primadonna. You gotta be careful or it'll add fucking bells and whistles out of nowhere. Also, the edits are all slightly off when you actually turn the file into a video.
Believe me, mofo, I know that feel. Many is the time WMM has fucked me on an edit because it mistimed something I had set to run like clockwork.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Your editing is more of a vague suggestion for WMM. It'll just render that shit however it sees fit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Precision software engineering.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 pm
I miss Ass.
This isn't the 'come out of the closet' thread, motherfucker
More like the alternative reality DHI thread. 8-)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:27 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm
Rushy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Believe me, mofo, I know that feel. Many is the time WMM has fucked me on an edit because it mistimed something I had set to run like clockwork.
rabidtictac wrote:
If you don't want to sail the seven seas use Openshot. It's not as good as proper software (can't edit quite to the frame, though snapping works) but for the basic shit you do it's fine and from my experience it didn't crash or ruin anything.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Christ, when is all this uproar about Pewdiepie gonna stop? No, he's not a nazi/racist/antichrist. He's just being edgy and controversial to stay relevant. Stop taking the bait and let this unfunny, tryhard spaz fade into obscurity already.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:28 pm

What's he done now? Called someone a nigger again?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm

He's to busy getting ass raped by mudslimes and red pilling 12 year olds. Also memeology is a faggot beaner who won't stop talking about it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Emily Willis was recently Pet of the Month in Penthouse. WTF!