Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rekieta Law

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 am
Ty probably is a hackfraud though.
Why? Because he screwed up a filing? Get fucken real.
All the SJWs are celebrating, which demonstrates their stupidity and lack of any legal knowledge. Even assuming no appeals, the charge with the largest amount of damages still stands. Without all the other shit, the case against Funimation is rather flimsy, yes, but the case against SoyeBoye and Monica is still golden and they are fuuuucked.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 am
Ty probably is a hackfraud though.
Why? Because he screwed up a filing? Get fucken real.
All the SJWs are celebrating, which demonstrates their stupidity and lack of any legal knowledge. Even assuming no appeals, the charge with the largest amount of damages still stands. Without all the other shit, the case against Funimation is rather flimsy, yes, but the case against SoyeBoye and Monica is still golden and they are fuuuucked.
Ty is just a hack fraud. You get 25pk, you better fucking bring your A game.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:41 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:09 pm
I just wonder if any good will come of this. Will SJW witch hunters get even more emoldened if Vic loses? Or will they have learned a lesson that if they talk shit about people they could end up in court again?
I was stupid enough to think they'd learn something if Vic smacked those faggots down, but that wasn't gonna happen even if shit didn't go south a few days ago. Nothing is gonna happen until some hero's start carving bitches up and photographing the corpses for all to see.
Someone on Twitter is already threatening to kill if Vic loses

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Hopefully this person tries to shoot up a Texan courthouse. That sounds like an excellent idea.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Thank God I didn't invest any time on this little shit show beyond casually reading through parts of this thread.

Yeah, no shit this whole thing became a media circus for Rekieta Law and the incompetent jackasses handling Vic's case. I'm not surprised either, Vic feels too normy to understand that he was being taken advantage of by IN panhandlers and a lawyer who would make Maddox's lawyer proud.

This is why I prefer Legaleagle. He doesn't go around hosting 3 hour chat streams where he says nothing substantial while trying to hardcore shill "for Vic's case" when in reality he's lining the pockets of himself and that Lionel Hutz excuse of a lawyer, no, he just makes his little normy videos about why he really likes fitted suits.

You assholes all got suckered, I bet some of you gave money to Rekieta too, you suckers.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:31 pm
Hopefully this person tries to shoot up a Texan courthouse. That sounds like an excellent idea.
You retarded nigger fucker, Twitter users are next to useless. They always talk a big game but 99.9999% of the time never do anything.

Nothing's gonna happen, ape lover.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:51 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
You retarded nigger fucker, Twitter users are next to useless. They always talk a big game but 99.9999% of the time never do anything.

That's cold blooded, he might be a redditor, but he's not Tictac. Damn.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:51 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:

Of course nothing will happen, you indignant nigger. Whoever is posting about killing someone because muh Vic Lasagna is probably being a le edgy troll or perhaps even a KickVic sycophant trying to stir the shit pot, who knows, these people are beyond help. The joke obviously went way over your head.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:33 pm

We all know the real killers are on that ebil 8chan.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Sadly and ironically true
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.