Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:03 am

Maybe one day she can be running from a man pointing a gun at her whom she fucked over. Same with Marz, same with Quinn.

Ah, one can dream.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm
Everyone making excuses about the judge, the defense, needs to shut up. There's one reason and one reason only that Mignogna lost: Ty Beard is an idiot and a con artist.
What is it with you demoralization shills after this? The judge was still being a stupid fuck AND Ty Beard made some dumb mistakes, you can't accept the fact that it's a shitshow all around? Are you from fucking Law Twitter?
But after Vic loses his lawsuit against Funimation, maybe he'll be smart enough to sue Nick and Ty. That case he has a good chance of winning.
Yeah, you are from Law Twitter.

It's called an appeal dumbass. No way in hell is Ron Toye getting away with what he did, don't know about the others though but fuck me Ty screwed up with the Chuck Huber affidavit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm

The reaction from both sides of this case reminds me of Chris Rock's joke about the OJ verdict. Anti-Vic side too happy, Pro-Vic side too mad
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

A12

Post by A12 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Ep 46: Marzgurl claims she’s the victim

https://www.violetwanderers.com/episodes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:18 pm

I'm listening to this shit while I'm working, and it's funny how they mention that the I stand with vic crowd "doesn't seem as big as they once were" unironically while not realizing they she blocked most people from her twitter bubble. She also continues to deny knowing about the jewrapio thing despite being affected by it.
Last edited by mad bum on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:18 pm
I'm listening to this shit while I'm working, and it's funny how they mention that the I stand with vic crowd "doesn't seem as big as they once were" unironically while not realizing they she blocked most people from her twitter bubble.
Without questioning why would you listen to her talking about anything, I will just add that maybe it's because people who supported Big Dick Vic don't obsess themselves over this shit every day like Trucker Lady does and have something resembling life? It doesn't surprise me that she can't grasp the concept of not being obsessed with random bullshit like a guy you met once in your life and he didn't wanted to fuck you because you are a nasty hag.

This is why those lunatic are able to push most of the things (trannies, immigrants, orange man bad) into mainstream, because normies take decades to wake up and even then, they have other things to do. Trucker Lady and people like her have nothing going for them for the rest of their useless, miserable lives, so might as well go out with an endless series of farts, making other people miserable as well, right?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Vic managed to get $250k for his lolsuit. She only managed to get $4k for her imaginary lolsuit that's oh-so-totally happening. Does she really want to argue about whose is bigger?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:31 pm

In that podcast all she continues to mention is that she "retained a lawyer" and nothing more AKA she saw him for 15 minutes and spent the rest of the money on anime.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Any lawyer worth his salt would have told her she has no case. She was going on and on about anti-SLAPP as applies to Vic's case and ironically anti-SLAPP is supposed to protect against exactly the thing she wanted to sue YellowFlash for
mad bum wrote:
She also continues to deny knowing about the jewrapio thing despite being affected by it.
The only thing you need to know about her and the RapeWario situation is that even after it all became public, she kept her video tribute of him up and continues to collect adbucks from it. She just turned off comments and ratings so you can't criticise her for it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:10 am

mad bum wrote:
I'm listening to this shit while I'm working, and it's funny how they mention that the I stand with vic crowd "doesn't seem as big as they once were" unironically while not realizing they she blocked most people from her twitter bubble. She also continues to deny knowing about the jewrapio thing despite being affected by it.
The more I think about it, the more I think she knew.