Reddit Letter Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Reddit Letter Media

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:11 am

Can't he just finally get whacked? I feel like it's overdue that he gets knocked the fuck out and thrown in a van and taken to the states.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:14 am

I'm afraid at this stage it will probably be nature that takes him out, like a lot of monsters
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:14 am

And then people will tweet sob stories about his evil ways without him ever being put to justice.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:46 am
That really is news to me. I thought the typical shitheads were still standing by the fucker.
They just kept archiving his misdeeds in the Book of Sins and turned on him the moment it became more profitable for them to do so.
The same will probably happen to Linkie, seeing how he has enough skeletons in his closet to start his own graveyard :mrgreen:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 pm
What made them turn on him after all those years?
Same thing that made them turn on Polanski, it became trendy to do so
They were recently bitching about John Wayne being an open racist not long ago when someone dug up his 1971 interview with Playboy and he's been dead for decades now.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:14 am
They just kept archiving his misdeeds in the Book of Sins
No, not really. That's usually the case when somebody goes against Hollywood liberal doctrine, but not here. None of them gave a shit that he drugged and raped a girl. Aside from the logistical problem of not being able to work in America, it never really hurt his career. All these high profile actors and actresses still made the pilgrimage just to work with him. When he was arrested in Zurich, a lot of these big names signed a petition saying that he shouldn't be extradited. Mia Fucking Farrow signed it, that's how much she cares about sexual abuse. Only black celebrities like Chris Rock went against this and talked any sense.

No, none of them ever gave a shit that he was a paedophile and rapist until those ebil right wing nazi trolls could use it as a tool to bludgeon them and demonstrate that their concern for muh sexual harassment and muh victims of abuse was all performative. Then they gave a fuck.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Kinda reminds me of the CTC movement, except with less butthurt.
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:08 pm
They were recently bitching about John Wayne being an open racist not long ago when someone dug up his 1971 interview with Playboy and he's been dead for decades now.
It's more convenient that way since the victim can't defend himself anymore.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 pm

They like victims who can't defend themselves. Look at Michael Jackson. They wouldn't have dared to air that documentary if he were still alive
Kugelfisch wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:08 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 pm
What made them turn on him after all those years?
Same thing that made them turn on Polanski, it became trendy to do so
Oh yeah, I also heard about that just recently. He apparently said niggers can't behave, their culture sucks and giving equal rights to them was a mistake. Now there's a man who knew what he was talking about. I became a fan immediately. Too bad the current pussy generation don't have balls to say how things really are.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:14 am
And then people will tweet sob stories about his evil ways without him ever being put to justice.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:46 am
That really is news to me. I thought the typical shitheads were still standing by the fucker.
They just kept archiving his misdeeds in the Book of Sins and turned on him the moment it became more profitable for them to do so.
The same will probably happen to Linkie, seeing how he has enough skeletons in his closet to start his own graveyard :mrgreen:
Is that the origin story for his horror host character that reviews scary comics in October?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:40 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm
Oh yeah, I also heard about that just recently. He apparently said niggers can't behave, their culture sucks and giving equal rights to them was a mistake. Now there's a man who knew what he was talking about. I became a fan immediately. Too bad the current pussy generation don't have balls to say how things really are.
He also disliked homosexuals so there's another reason to like him.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.