PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:17 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 am
>It was impossible for me to have someone else take a photo of me

Then who made that photo were she was playing YGO or Magic or some shit? Did she use telekinesis?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:44 am

She's quickly becoming one of my most detested INs. Just seeing her ugly Joker face makes my blood boil.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 am

I just think of Auli. He had genuinely serious health issues and almost never complained until he died. But PushingUpGuntness here feels slightly uncomfortable (or something) with herself and her whole social media is a platform for her to whine, complain and generally promote her narcissism.

It really should have been one of these fuckers instead of one of our men
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:27 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 am
I just think of Auli. He had genuinely serious health issues and almost never complained until he died. But PushingUpGuntness here feels slightly uncomfortable (or something) with herself and her whole social media is a platform for her to whine, complain and generally promote her narcissism.

It really should have been one of these fuckers instead of one of our men
It's a platform for her to whine, complain, ect., then shit on the people who respond for getting too personal/offering "unsolicited advice". Utterly reprehensible.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 am

It's the Spoony path, Dingus. The only help she accepts from people on twitter is patreon bux.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:56 am

Not to give Noah too much credit, but I don't remember him telling people to fuck off when they responded to him, at least not in as many words. He always had some excuse as to why he couldn't enact the advice, but I don't think he got pissy about the mere fact that he was getting it. Whats-her-name here is legit bringing shit up, then telling people that the shit she brought up is none of their business. It's vile.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:12 am

Nah bullcrap, dude. Spoony's a bitch to his fans 99% of the time.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 am

Well, sure. But has he done this crap where he whines about X, only to immediately turn around and claim he doesn't discuss X with fans/followers? Yeah, come to think of it, he probably has. Bah.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:51 am

I'm really starting to understand why her old boyfriend punched her in the face.
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 am
Well, sure. But has he done this crap where he whines about X, only to immediately turn around and claim he doesn't discuss X with fans/followers? Yeah, come to think of it, he probably has. Bah.
He's totally done that. Remember when he whined about sun lamps for days?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:56 am

Of course he's done that. He's done multiple tweets in the vein of "What game should I play next?" or "What's your opinion on X?", only to be a condescending prick to anyone who took the bait.
Also don't forget the polls he did about which game he should tackle in the next LiveWire (whenever that was). He'd basically always mock his fans for daring to pick the wrong choice.
SpoilerShow
Every choice was the wrong choice.
-Yours Truly