80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Angelfire Memes

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Booger losing limbs would be hysterical and well worth him not dying right fucking now.
Which one you going for? I'm hoping for thumbs first so he'd have to open giant bags of Doritos with his shiny new teeth.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:43 pm

It's obviously more plausible he'd lose a leg. He'd bloat up at the expansion rate of the universe.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:06 pm

How has he NOT lost a limb yet?

I genuinely don't know. I quit soda a couple years ago and tried to lower my daily added sugar down to better levels because I feared getting fat and losing limbs later in life. I'm 175 at 6 foot even, and I cut out soda and pastries, but still binge once in awhile on an American king size chocolate. I walk 2.5 to 5 miles a day if I don't drive or ride to work. I just cannot fathom people basically CHOOSING to lose limbs by continuing to pile on the sugar nor do I understand exactly how someone like Boogie still has his limbs when people way less fat have lost limbs.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Booger losing limbs would be hysterical and well worth him not dying right fucking now.
Like I said, at this point I want him to go slowly with massive complications. I want to see how he'll go completely undignified, screaming every step of the way and likely lash out at his fans daily until nobody is left to defend him. He's slipping more and more. You can tell he would love to just let it all out and call everyone a shit.
I’m predicting a Patrice O’Neil type death.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:34 pm

Losing his legs wouldn't matter much at least since he doesn't really exercise and mostly sits on his ass all day anyway.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm

I think his body will hit some threshold after which it just starts giving up.
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:06 pm
I just cannot fathom people basically CHOOSING to lose limbs by continuing to pile on the sugar nor do I understand exactly how someone like Boogie still has his limbs when people way less fat have lost limbs.
God is dead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:36 pm

We lost a good shitposter yet science continues to keep this fucker alive, there is no hope.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:36 pm
We lost a good shitposter yet science continues to keep this fucker alive, there is no hope.
This here really. The cunt has to literally take DOZENS of pills each morning just so he doesn't drop dead pretty much that same exact day.
We'd have much better treatments for cancer, shit that can just straight up happen to you through no fault of your own, if there wouldn't be so much time, money and effort wasted on keeping deathfats alive decades after they ought to have dropped and AIDS, something only niggers in Africa, faggots, drug addicts and sex pests get.
It's all so very fucking tiresome.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 am

Something new for the salt factory...

This fucker is UNreal. He went onto like 6 vacations this year alone, and this piece of shit has the fucking guts to pretend he hasn't taken day off for years? At least people call him out on this now, but few years ago, nobody would dare to question such blatant lies from Saint Booger, the avatar of Nurgle.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:06 pm
How has he NOT lost a limb yet?

I genuinely don't know. I quit soda a couple years ago and tried to lower my daily added sugar down to better levels because I feared getting fat and losing limbs later in life. I'm 175 at 6 foot even, and I cut out soda and pastries, but still binge once in awhile on an American king size chocolate. I walk 2.5 to 5 miles a day if I don't drive or ride to work. I just cannot fathom people basically CHOOSING to lose limbs by continuing to pile on the sugar nor do I understand exactly how someone like Boogie still has his limbs when people way less fat have lost limbs.
Congrats, this was the most Generation Z post ever. Uneducated moron thinking that just by using sugar you're going to lose limbs. LOL. You incels are so scared of everything and consider everything unhealthy and dangerous :lol: Your life must truly suck and be absolutely boring, if you're that scared about "losing limbs" :lol: