April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Throne of Dysentery

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:11 pm

I almost feel bad for her. Almost. She made her bed, though, and she has to fuck in it. Or, more like give a rare, unenthusiastic handjob in it, because you know they haven’t fucked in years.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Heidi is a cuck

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:11 pm
I almost feel bad for her. Almost. She made her bed, though, and she has to fuck in it. Or, more like give a rare, unenthusiastic handjob in it, because you know they haven’t fucked in years.
I feel like that's even too much. I could see their sex life being them laying next to each other masturbating

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:19 am

Feminists don't wear bras, dummy. But notice she says "folks" and not women.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 am

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm
I feel like that's even too much. I could see their sex life being them laying next to each other masturbating
>implying they sleep in the same bed
>implying they sleep in the same room
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:11 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 am
Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm
>implying they sleep in the same bed
>implying they sleep in the same room
Yeah, these motherfuckers haven't seen each other naked in years, sex is a distant memory. Basically they're two people that happen to exist in the same general location. Spoony's too much of a weak-willed loser to kick her out for contributing almost nothing except maybe some spare change from her part time work as a shirt folder and April is also too much of a loser to give up living in his house because she has a vagina and that means in her stupid girl brain that she's entitled to live in a house.

That's why she lives there, because it's a house. That's it, because she moved into a house and that means she deserves to live there, and she will continue to live there probably for fucking ever.

That is unless Filmbald takes the bait and decides to invite her into his British house.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:21 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:11 am
That is unless Filmbald takes the bait and decides to invite her into his British house.
Her head would explode in GB becaue "Everything is old and full of history and magic n shit. You can feel the magical aura of all the mystical creatures on the isle. The mystical Powaa is going in my body (maybe it could be Mohamed or Dabinda Singh' s Dick) and it makes me wanna dress up as elf too."
But i think the magic of england would give her the power to start a WAAAAHHHHHHHGGGG, while the rain and the high huminity could benefit the growth of her spores.

Yes, i thing Orcril is a 40k Wahhg Boss undercover on terra, now that the Emperor has shown himself.....hey, that is why she has old spoony, because he is a fertile lump of breeding ground and a Champion of Nurgle. Perfect for" Da strongest Ork bois" And if you go by most of the 40k videogames, orks sound allmost exactly like some Brit with an full set of britisch teeths
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:33 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:11 am
Spoony's too much of a weak-willed loser to kick her out for contributing almost nothing except maybe some spare change from her part time work as a shirt folder
Why would he kick her out?
See, the thing is, she doesn't contribute almost nothing. From what we've seen, she at least makes sure the dog gets walked and the house is relatively tidy, and that pocket change is probably at least enough to keep them fed. Spoony would be absolutely fucking retarded to kick her out. If he kicked her out he'd probably end up dead within a month
GitGud wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:21 am
>all that shit
You on meds or something?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:46 am

Yup. You burgers should be glad she's in that house taking care of it, lighting her stink candles. It's likely the only thing that has stopped that place from becoming an incubator for some ultra resistant strains of ebola or some shit. When she moves out you'll have to bomb the site generously with napalm to prevent an epidemic.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:33 am
GitGud wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:21 am
>all that shit
You on meds or something?
He's just Bavarian.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:56 am
Banter.