Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by drisko » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:17 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:20 pm
The FBI has a combination list that has to be met before action is taken. One Linkara Subscription, One Lupa Patreon tier, and Two Brad Jones DVD purchases. Something like that.
And watching a video without adblock.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:01 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:27 pm
I'm already on all those lists, I post on DHI.
I doubt FBI-kun knows what DHI is. If you said to him 'DHI' he'd ask what department that is
The department of spergery and shitposting of course.
My dream job.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:44 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:17 pm

I doubt FBI-kun knows what DHI is. If you said to him 'DHI' he'd ask what department that is
My dream job.
Mr. Secretary,

the situation is dire. The quality of shitposts is dropping! Guestposting is at an all time high! And they are not sending their best people to guestpost over the border, they are sending normies and redditors.
I have prepared a list of emergency measures to incarcerate illegal normies and bring well paid posts back to registered spergs.

I hope you can convince Admin Trump to authorize these measures and send P.E.P.E. units to assist local thirst enforcement.

Aid

Post by Aid » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:44 am
mad bum wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:

My dream job.
Mr. Secretary,

the situation is dire. The quality of shitposts is dropping! Guestposting is at an all time high! And they are not sending their best people to guestpost over the border, they are sending normies and redditors.
I have prepared a list of emergency measures to incarcerate illegal normies and bring well paid posts back to registered spergs.

I hope you can convince Admin Trump to authorize these measures and send P.E.P.E. units to assist local thirst enforcement.
*Barges In* Mr. Secretary, we just received word from our INtelligence unit that one of our targets is on the move. "Applebee" has been acting more irrational than usual. Today she rented a car, stopped at a hardware store and has been off the grid since. We think she is about to do something drastic.
Her primary targets are probably "Mario" and "Luigi", but "Recast" could be in danger, too.

* Secretary looks baffled *

"Recast" is Luigi's brother, Sir. We also sent a unit to check on "Branch", but he is probably a bigger danger to himself than she is.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Well, the FBI was proven not only reading and sifting through shitposting, but producing shitposts of their own on /pol/:
Nice (You) there, FBI-anon. Couldn't even hop VPNs to not be so obvious. Silly fucks.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Nice artifacts. The alphabet soup agencies really are niggers after all.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 pm

A literal CIAnigger :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:36 pm

I think they need some additional research about the wide world of cyberspace :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:38 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:10 pm
A literal CIAnigger :lol:
SHUT IT DOWN
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:14 am

Aid wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:26 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:44 am
mad bum wrote:

My dream job.
Mr. Secretary,

*Barges In* Mr. Secretary, we just received word from our INtelligence unit that one of our targets is on the move. "Applebee" has been acting more irrational than usual. Today she rented a car, stopped at a hardware store and has been off the grid since. We think she is about to do something drastic.
Her primary targets are probably "Mario" and "Luigi", but "Recast" could be in danger, too.

* Secretary looks baffled *

"Recast" is Luigi's brother, Sir. We also sent a unit to check on "Branch", but he is probably a bigger danger to himself than she is.
Who let Spoony in?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.