Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:03 am
That will never catch on in the west. Not until you have to pay a monthly fee and there's lootboxes and DLC somehow included.
I'm sure you might make some profit with a panchiko machine themed around MLP or Rick & Morty.
The autists that don't leave mommy's basement? That's just about the last crowd you'd get playing pachinko.
If anything MLP fans were too open to going outside. I've seen things, I'll leave it at that.
Cuck and Memey's fans are all normalfags who like going out and slaving away for Mr. Shecklestein, if they like dumping all their hard earned goybux into weed, cereal, and Fucko Poops then they'll love pachinko.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:10 pm

I can't imagine any of them sitting down to play pachinko. Their ADHD alone prevents it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:33 pm

But what if it's an authentic mini-pachinko?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:33 pm
But what if it's an authentic mini-pachinko?!
A home machine? Now we're talking!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Nothing will ever beat plinko

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:10 pm
I can't imagine any of them sitting down to play pachinko. Their ADHD alone prevents it.
Do no worry Kugel, that's why we have Pachislots :

Yes, all that is "gameplay" from the slot machine. All those fancy graphics? They are in the Pachinko machine as a bonus for playing. Those 77% and such numbers? Is how many balls fall into certain plates and how close you may be to hitting the jackpots and such. Here :

Pachinko rantShow
Way before I lurked to DHI, I used to spend hours sperging about how pachinkos would kill vidya and how they would exploit IPs and have companies make higher fidelity tech for those things rather than producing a good anime with great animation or a new game with amazing gameplay, just because they can work on something that is costly and technically demanding for a month and then gain a profit of 1000% of what they initially spent on making said assets for and that's the small cut the pachinko companies give the employed companies. We're talking about upwards to 5 million yen for something like this :

Just that video alone. For a pachinko machine that has 5 more videos like that and some of the scenes are reused across them.

Konami is of course so infamous that the whole Pachinko rep has reached the west but make no mistake. Almost every company has been doing such jobs for the better part of 2 deacdes, perhaps more. It's due to these practices that the nips and the chongs put gambling and gacha shit on mobage, because they knew how easily the people would throw their money if it had something they recongised. Case in point with those Gundam pachinkos.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:32 am

I love pachislot. I love Kaiji S3.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:29 pm

At least the Castlevania one has some jiggling succubus tits. The Gundam one just looks peak boring and I guess it takes nip-grade autism to see any correlation between the stuff on the screen and the balls lazily plonking down.
Pachinko is as if you took pinball and downgraded it by two steps. It's less interactive than Bagatelle.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:05 pm

It's also loud and obnoxious. I thought the Nipponese didn't like loud and obnoxious shit in public. I am a shameress baka gaijin and I'd never get caught in the center of such loud spectacle in the middle of Tokyo. I felt legit cringe for the soylad recording that video.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:12 pm

Loud and obnoxious is okay as long as it's isolated in a gambling den.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette