Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:08 pm

The Escapist settled their lolsuit with what's-his-face. Very unexciting and no consequences for Blob but, since we've talked about it here, I thought it was worth a mention
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Piss Shits at least likely had to pay up a fine sum. Not that he'll learn from it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 am

>I'm defending the smaller counterprotesters from the evul nazis and cops
>Stands next to some cop argue with an antifa bitch and just stands nearby and doesn't do anything
>Meh, prick wasn't worth it

We salute your valor Blobbo, your medal of honor is in the mail.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 am

Oengae wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 am
We salute your valor Blobbo, your medal of honor is in the mail.
Blob "counter-protesting" reminds me of that white collar yuppie that takes his $60,000 RV to the nearest camp ground for the weekend and then brags to his co-workers on Monday about he spent the weekend roughing it in the great outdoors.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:35 pm

You can just walk around those protests and nothing will happen to you unless you're dressed like one of the sides and yell shit. Was Blobbo expecting the cop to be confrontational with a citizen that's just calmly standing there? He really should be used to being ignored for his beta cuck aura by now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Was Blobbo expecting the cop to be confrontational with a citizen that's just calmly standing there?
No, he expected to be ignored. It's only later that he's acting like a tough guy on the internet because there's no risk for him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Was Blobbo expecting the cop to be confrontational with a citizen that's just calmly standing there?
No, he expected to be ignored. It's only later that he's acting like a tough guy on the internet because there's no risk for him
It's a real shame. I wish he'd actually make a stink at those protests. You just know a guy as tall and large as him would get Mace'd right away.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Oh he'd get fucked up, no question. I'm honestly surprised he actually left the basement to go to a protest. What doesn't surprise me is that he just stood around orbiting like a beta, then came home and did his equivalent of George Costanza's "And then I said 'Well the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!'"
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:22 pm
It's a real shame. I wish he'd actually make a stink at those protests. You just know a guy as tall and large as him would get Mace'd right away.
He's too much of a cuck for that. He would've noped the fuck out if that antifa girl had started to throw rocks and shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:10 pm
Oh he'd get fucked up, no question. I'm honestly surprised he actually left the basement to go to a protest. What doesn't surprise me is that he just stood around orbiting like a beta, then came home and did his equivalent of George Costanza's "And then I said 'Well the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!'"
We can only hope this starts a trend of him going to protests and starting to do his fake tough guy routine IRL, until one day he winds up being tackled to the ground by 3 cops, tazed and hauled before a judge. If he finds himself before a judge and lets his inner crazy slip, he could end up at an institution. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome