ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:33 pm

It may be old fashioned to not be a sex pest but then again I didn't ever have to hire a lawyer for a public statement. Old fashioned things sometimes are just plain better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:59 am
In other words, nothing new has happened, we knew that Heidi wanted the open relationship so only SHE could get fucked on the side and didn't expect Jared to find someone else. Once that happened and he wanted someone else she sperged the fuck out, so he did it behind her back until he got caught. I think he is full of shit about Ross knowing and how it is all good on that end, and as others have said here a million times both of them are shit people.
Tbf, many were probably surprised this troglodyte had an IRL waifu to begin with :lol:

And did Ross ever gave his 2 cents? Seems they're all talking about him and using him as evidence for their own bullshit, but he seems to be too beta do actually say anything himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:33 pm
It may be old fashioned to not be a sex pest but then again I didn't ever have to hire a lawyer for a public statement. Old fashioned things sometimes are just plain better.
If you're gonna be a sex pest at least keep it to yourself. Getting caught surely isn't worth the cum. At least Linkara hasn't send his pingas to black ten year olds (as far as we know.)

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
If you're gonna be a sex pest at least keep it to yourself. Getting caught surely isn't worth the cum. At least Linkara hasn't send his pingas to black ten year olds (as far as we know.)
Wtf. Lewis openly sex roleplayed on a forum with a link to his website on his post signature. He even lamented he missed a chance to suck a big black one in said forum. Just a friendly reminder.... Every time you want to give Lewis credit, don't.
Last edited by BenComicGraphics on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

King Cuck

Post by King Cuck » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:56 pm

no Ross didn't know about this. Both Holly and Jarred lied about telling him we know this from the texts that Holly posted back when this broke. Bascially everyone invovled in this are awful except for Ross he is just a cuck

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Pfft. Sex pests aren't something new or trendy, just social media has brought it to day light.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:29 pm
And did Ross ever gave his 2 cents? Seems they're all talking about him and using him as evidence for their own bullshit, but he seems to be too beta do actually say anything himself.
Staying out of this shitshow is probably the smartest thing to do
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:29 pm
Staying out of this shitshow is probably the smartest thing to do
Enough people know he is the only real victim here, no need to drag himself into it since the truth is out there.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:19 am

No need for Ross to say anything. If he does Holly will turn on him and people will listen.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:51 am

Jared is live on twitch and his cucks are giving him money in full force. It's like Jared could of said anything and they'd forgive him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]