Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:24 am

For shits and giggles, here's Lupa, Phelan and Brad's commentary trashing To Boldly Flee. Best parts are Lupa trying damn hard to get her unfunny jokes in but Brad and Phellus keep talking over her. Her bitchiness at Doge is already there. This is before the firing and I'm pretty sure this probably pissed the Walkers off. Brad must have smooth talked his way out of it.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x300q8w

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:29 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:04 am
Doge is not a highly entertaining person. He's a janitor that found YouTube gold by being a modern day Bozo the Clown.
HOWEVER:
  • Being a bad entertainer is a galaxy away from being abusive. The CTC whiners don't seem to know this as about 40% of their document is complaints about creative differences.
  • Lupa, Linkara, and Erod aren't (intentionally) funny or entertaining at all. Phelous has Doge tier skills. This is a textbook example of people in glass houses throwing stones.
I mean watch some of this shit. It is fucking painful. The only interesting thing here is that Lupa and Phelous had actual physical contact back in 2015.

I can still watch Doge's reviews, what bothers me most is the bloody interruptions... "skits"... with Tamara and Malcolm. If he keeps them under 25 minutes.
When Phelous started, I really liked that his writing was different from the others, even while having similar movies. But his performance ruins everything. I hate his voice, his mimic, all of it. And then his writing went from novel meta to "m-meta-e-meta-t-meta-a". That's the curse of the one-man productions. If he had an entertaining performer he could have written for, that could have been pretty good.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:24 am
...Her bitchiness at Doge is already there. This is before the firing...

No matter the firing. It is after Applebee's. Everything is about Applebee's. That is what changed everything.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 am
pibbs wrote:
...Her bitchiness at Doge is already there. This is before the firing...

No matter the firing. It is after Applebee's. Everything is about Applebee's. That is what changed everything.
Actually... yes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:13 am

pibbs wrote:
Her bitchiness is already there.
FTFY.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:46 pm

pibbs wrote:
For shits and giggles, here's Lupa, Phelan and Brad's commentary trashing To Boldly Flee. Best parts are Lupa trying damn hard to get her unfunny jokes in but Brad and Phellus keep talking over her. Her bitchiness at Doge is already there. This is before the firing and I'm pretty sure this probably pissed the Walkers off. Brad must have smooth talked his way out of it.

Jesus, that was painful garbage, but I was slightly entertained at their attempts to outwit each other.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:29 am

I can still watch Doge's reviews, what bothers me most is the bloody interruptions... "skits"... with Tamara and Malcolm. If he keeps them under 25 minutes.
When Phelous started, I really liked that his writing was different from the others, even while having similar movies. But his performance ruins everything. I hate his voice, his mimic, all of it. And then his writing went from novel meta to "m-meta-e-meta-t-meta-a". That's the curse of the one-man productions. If he had an entertaining performer he could have written for, that could have been pretty good.
What pisses me off about Phelous is he can only do one voice in his videos "sarcasm". Just that endless fucking sarcasm voice he does. It's not sharing the joke with the audience, it's an annoying, bitter prick.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:41 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:37 am
And Linkara is throwing shade over bad jokes? Really?
Linkara got in a Twitter fight with Doge Ernst and criticized Ernst for destroying comics in his reviews. When someone brought up the obvious point that Linkara has also destroyed comics in his reviews (by burning them, as described in his theme song to this day), he said that it was completely different because Ernst stabbed a the picture of woman on the comic cover in the chest. Ernst actually just cut up a bad comic with scissors.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Canada.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:24 pm
What pisses me off about Phelous is he can only do one voice in his videos "sarcasm". Just that endless fucking sarcasm voice he does. It's not sharing the joke with the audience, it's an annoying, bitter prick.
Don't forget his quality cartoon voices. His rendition of Wabu and that Old Man from Beauty and the Beast is second to none.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette