Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 am

Zack Davisson is the translator for a bunch of classic manga like Space Battleship Yamato and GeGeGe no Kitaro. So if you left US comics for being infested with SJWs and thought you could escape all that with manga, you were wrong.

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 am
Zack Davisson is the translator for a bunch of classic manga like Space Battleship Yamato and GeGeGe no Kitaro. So if you left US comics for being infested with SJWs and thought you could escape all that with manga, you were wrong.
Is he the one who cries about based anime piracy and also put out a translation of Devilman that isn't any better and partially ripped off the fan scanlation?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 pm
Is [Zack Davisson] the one who cries about based anime piracy and also put out a translation of Devilman that isn't any better and partially ripped off the fan scanlation?
I think he translated Devilman. I hadn't heard about him ripping of a fan scanlation, though. As far as I know he's kept his SJW idiocy out of his translations, at least. But on Twitter he's always on the wrong side of every issue and is ill informed.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:49 pm

ANN is spazzing out about some Chris-chan type sperg.
http://archive.fo/HfVyO

It's super TL;DR and I tapped out pretty early. But sounds like all parties involved are fucking retards.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:32 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:49 pm
ANN is spazzing out about some Chris-chan type sperg.
http://archive.fo/HfVyO

It's super TL;DR and I tapped out pretty early. But sounds like all parties involved are fucking retards.
>ANN involved in general retardation

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:32 pm

A "real" entertainment news site wouldn't bother with some spergy nobody unless he shot somebody in the industry or something.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 pm

It's going to be so sweet when Vic makes them file for Chapter 13
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 pm
Is [Zack Davisson] the one who cries about based anime piracy and also put out a translation of Devilman that isn't any better and partially ripped off the fan scanlation?
I think he translated Devilman. I hadn't heard about him ripping of a fan scanlation, though. As far as I know he's kept his SJW idiocy out of his translations, at least. But on Twitter he's always on the wrong side of every issue and is ill informed.
He's mutual with a troon on Twitter who thinks scanlations are the devil.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:40 am

ANN's Mike Toole and that woman that shoved her tongue down a 15 year old girl's throat are conspiring to get their stories straight in order to accuse Vic Mignogna of stealing a projector from a convention years ago.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 pm

>Vic stole a projector

That's fucking it. I could barely tolerate Vic's evil when he ate jelly beans in front of the lady, or when he had the audacity to voice a character that would later show up on the DVD cover, but this shit is where I draw the fucking line. He is truly more evil than Hitler has ever been.
As punishment for his sins, I shall subscribe to Marz. Twice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette