Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:18 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 pm
I totally think mumkey staged the vid and released it himself as a way to become relevant again.
Not the worst theory I've heard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:21 pm

I don't know; over the last few months Mumkey has proven he's terminally stupid, but I don't see him leaking a sextape for a couple of minutes of relevancy. He's super sensitive when it comes to his internet image and gets really upset when everyone mocks the shit out of him; this sextape will get him a couple more YouTube views, but it will also cause a massive wave of mockery. I would bet Liu released it.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:21 pm
I don't know; over the last few months Mumkey has proven he's terminally stupid, but I don't see him leaking a sextape for a couple of minutes of relevancy. He is super sensitive when it comes to his internet image and gets really upset when everyone mocks the shit out of him; this sextape will get him a couple more YouTube views, but it will also cause a massive wave of mockery. I would bet Liu released it.
For a sex tape, it's awfully pg13. I think there MIGHT have been a nipple for a second, but again, the angle covered everything up. You can tell they're fucking, but not much of else. There's no genitals, hell, you can't even really see anything below the waist.

This is like HBO before 9pm

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:26 pm

I would bet the other sextapes are far more graphic, and one of them probably involves a diaper.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:39 pm

So all the recent fuss is about some leaked sextape, thought Mumkey had offed himself finally.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:17 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 pm
It's a whole lotta nothing.

The whole thing was staged as fuck. The girls arm is positioned just the right way to hide her chest, the camera angled just the right way to hide her face, and mumkey in perfect focus looking right at the camera bored as fuck.

I totally think mumkey staged the vid and released it himself as a way to become relevant again.
She even covers her tits at the end when he finally turns the camera to her. She probably assumed her face would be out of frame.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:23 pm

I'm just trying to understand what motivated Mumkey to choose Liu over Sheepover. Maybe Sheep wouldn't do cowgirl, or maybe she wouldn't let him make sex tapes.

The Kiwis are mostly engaging in middle school theatrics taunting each other over if they would do her or not.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:23 pm
The Kiwis are mostly engaging in middle school theatrics taunting each other over if they would do her or not.
Kiwis thirstin? Total surprise.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Yeah, half of that damn thread is "I would fuck her" and the other half is "get some standards, she looks like a teenage boy."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:25 pm

> kiwis having standards

Most of them are trannies who wish they could get a freak like liu.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]