People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:49 am

I remember having to actually use IE when I was buying some tickets online, because the site's "I'm not a robot"-verification process went apeshit with Soyfox. Maybe I could've fixed it by fiddling with the settings, but whatevs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:06 am

Doesn't Botnet 10 come with a new version of it? Edge or something?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 am

That one is even less relevant than IE, since it was dead on arrival. The only time people paid attention to it was when it was still codenamed "Project Spartan (it's a Halo reference, geddit?!)" :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:10 am

Something fairly benign but I'm slightly annoyed by manlets once again. I'm into wrist watches and thus watch quite a lot of videos about them. In the comments you always see faggots bemoaning how watches have become too large in diameter over time. While it's true that the trend did go to larger watches, it seems that most guys have faggy women's wrists.
Plenty of fuckwits around with wrist sizes of 7 inches or lower. Now I'm not an exceptionally large dude, being around 5'11 tall (exactly 180cm) and I don't have exceptionally large hands either, at least I don't think so, at a glove size of 9 (L in US glove measurements). But my wrist size is about 190mm and that's when I pull the measurement tape fairly tight so I go with 7.5 inches on stap length and I'm not one of those guys that wears a watch loosely flapping around either.

Just how thin are some of those faggot's wrists? Goes along with many dudes seemingly having very poor grip strength as well, which I've observed a lot of times. There was an unreasonably strong 6'5 tall dude at my boarding school that could've casually thrown me but lose in arm wrastling to me (wich I'm not even good at) because his grip strength was so inferior that I just had to squeeze his hand and get an easy win.

I guess the short of it is that if you complain about 40mm watches being "too large" you're a wrist manlet and should figure out the circumference of your neck with some rope.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:17 am

>Now I'm not an exceptionally large dude, being around 5'11 tall
LOL manlet.
My wrists and hands aren't very big. Maybe it's a lack of hard labor. Dunno if you can just make your hands big through hard work. I learned that the hard way after jelqing.
I never got into watches but those Casio terrorist watches are kinda cool.
I should think about getting a time piece since I don't carry a phone. Even though I rarely leave the house. Maybe I should just set the correct time on my portable music player.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Checking your phone for the time is something for twatter addicted faggots that never put the phone away in the first place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:57 pm

No idea what my wrist size is and I don't care because I don't carry a watch. Even a shitty phone (I buy the cheapest phone imaginable because I hate talking on the phone, so my works out to, like, $7 a month or something hilarious) has a clock on it. I just use that. I'm not going to leave the house without a phone, personal hatred aside, since a phone is pretty much essential for doing anything. Especially for emergencies.

Added bonus that I can't check social media since my potato phone doesn't have it.

Face it, grandpa Kugel, watches are just outdated now. It happened around the time I was in my teens. Suddenly, everyone just had phones with the time on them. Even if you don't have a phone and don't have a watch, you can just ask somebody and they'll tell you. Or walk into a business and look for a clock.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:46 pm

For being so outdated it's funny that more than half the people I see walking around have one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Lots of people carry watches. Even people who have phones. Why make all the effort to get your phone out of your pocket/bag/whatever to find out the time when you could just look at your wrist?

Apple wouldn't be trying to corner the watch market if people no longer wore them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:31 pm

I wear a watch. It's considerably less gay than constantly pulling out a fucking phone.
Is Spoony dead yet?