17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:15 am

Has anyone who sulked about being suicidal for months ever actually gone through with it? I know its been brought up before but this is attentionfag behavior, not suicidal behavior.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:15 am
Has anyone who sulked about being suicidal for months ever actually gone through with it? I know its been brought up before but this is attentionfag behavior, not suicidal behavior.
Of the INs discussed here? Don't think so. Jewrapio kept it to himself, while Spoony, Mumkey and Boogie have whined for ages how much their life sucks yet insist on continuing it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:13 am

People who are actually suicidal don't talk about it except on wizardchan.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:08 am

Like I said, people who actually want to kill themselves don't discuss it because they don't want to be stopped
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Etika did. Let's hope Boogie does himself in in a different way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 pm
Etika did. Let's hope Boogie does himself in in a different way.
Well, he is. He's confessed to gaining weight again and he's talked about binge eating in his dramafag posts lately which, unlike his more direct self-harm rhetoric, I believe 100%.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:31 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:15 am
From my limited knowledge with suicide drama, it seems the most these people ever do is drink bleach, pretending like this will totally kill them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:08 am
Like I said, people who actually want to kill themselves don't discuss it because they don't want to be stopped
People absolutely discuss themselves wanting to commit suicide even when they don't want to be stopped from doing it. It's often in a last ditch effort to see if anyone cares enough to try to stop them.

Boogie's case is different, though. He's not even doing it for normal attention. He's just doing it to guilt trip people into watching his content effectively turning the idea of suicide into profit for himself.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:02 pm

I went through some suicide prevention training earlier in my career and one of the things they warned us about was previously depressed people suddenly acting relaxed and upbeat. Apparently when they really decide to kill themselves its like a load off of their shoulders and they're no longer stressed and depressed about all the stuff they previously were.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:57 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:02 pm
I went through some suicide prevention training earlier in my career and one of the things they warned us about was previously depressed people suddenly acting relaxed and upbeat. Apparently when they really decide to kill themselves its like a load off of their shoulders and they're no longer stressed and depressed about all the stuff they previously were.
Yeah, it's that resolve phase. Just like when you finally make the decision to ditch a bad friend or break up during a nasty relationship.

The problem, however, is that everyone is different. My cousin was much the way your training described, for example, before she killed herself. She absolutely reached out to people, though, they just didn't see what she was saying for what it was until she was gone.
Meanwhile, an acquaintance of mine hung herself in her closet while she was home alone after months of being erratic and emotional doing stuff very similar to what Boogie's doing except IRL.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man