DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:00 am
Multiplayer is also free on PC, which is a massive plus for fightan gaymes.
I honestly forgot that you actually have to pay for Piss Plus and Eggsbox Live. I thought payan over you're internet bell was stupid in the OG Xbox days.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:39 am

Pig had another CHILL black out gameplay session today, where he screamed and ranted about every topic under the sun, most especially teh ebil trolz. Don't know why he was so mad. Maybe his bank account is overdrawn again. He wasn't even playing the game, just sitting there on the start menu screaming about trolls.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Why doesn't he just stream mobile games? It's the only thing he really enjoys.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:39 am
He wasn't even playing the game, just sitting there on the start menu screaming about trolls.
Just remember: Every minute spent on screaming about trolls is a minute he doesn't have to spent playing a game.
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 am
I never thought of the PC as a fightan console since nips hate computers and the only native PC fighting franchises are kinos like Melty Blood.
FTFY.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:39 am
He wasn't even playing the game, just sitting there on the start menu screaming about trolls.
Just remember: Every minute spent on screaming about trolls is a minute he doesn't have to spent playing a game.
It's really obvious at this point that he fucking hates playing games. He takes every opportunity to stall and draw out booting up a game. He'll do a, no joke, 90 minute fucking prestream and then, when he finally boots the game up, he'll sit there on the start menu reading shoutouts or bitching about trolls. Anything to avoid playing.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:59 pm

I hate playing video games. Know what I did? I didn't make playing them my "job."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

He can play whatever fucking game he wants and still gather an audience, he should be lucky there's fags who can only play one game for hours a day because they wouldn't have an audience otherwise.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm
He can play whatever fucking game he wants and still gather an audience, he should be lucky there's fags who can only play one game for hours a day because they wouldn't have an audience otherwise.
Sure... If you mean he can play whatever game he wants and have 200 viewers. :lol: Because that's what he gets when he plays Judgment, Yakuza, Dragon Quest 11, Dragon Quest Builders 2, etc. There are plenty of games this pig tries to force into his CHILL STREAM meme that his fans think are fucking boring as shit. The only reason those games stay around is because DSP likes them and 4ish paypigs will bankroll the playthroughs.

He only really draws a crowd when he's playing a hypefag game or he's fucking up. He'll get viewers for Nioh 2 because people want to see him suffer. He's bitched about this in the past, but that's the audience he has. Even his fans prefer it when he's sucking and raging.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 pm

He would make so much money if he just p´layed fighting games and opened up paid slots for games...

Sure, every new day would be a new humiliating one... bu that's everyday for Phil anyway, so why not cash in?

Fuck, I would be very temped to have a game with him.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 pm

The last fighting game I played was Brawl back in 2011. I could body Phil in anything, and even if I didnt, I'd just prep him for a real humiliation right after.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger