Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Liking Beta is way too gay for me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 am
Maybe if they were 25-year-old mega SJWs it would test my reserve, but they're not. They're in their 40s and are conversant in lots of things. We talk about local restaurants and neighborhood gossip and shit like that.
You will probably get a hilarious facial expression out of young mega SJWs, as "I like Trump" gets mentally processed into "I strangle refugee kids for fun".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 am
Maybe if they were 25-year-old mega SJWs it would test my reserve, but they're not. They're in their 40s and are conversant in lots of things. We talk about local restaurants and neighborhood gossip and shit like that.
They're older so they're likely aware that your political opinions differ and are just being decent human beings due to your friendship.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Bar rules: Don't talk politics, religion or sports with strangers.
And you should always keep a good relationship with your neighbours if possible. Nothing is worse than not even being at peace when you're home.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:49 pm

>talking to your neighbors

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 pm

>talking
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm
Bar rules: Don't talk politics, religion or sports with strangers.
And you should always keep a good relationship with your neighbours if possible. Nothing is worse than not even being at peace when you're home.
Tell that to Albanians. I swear, they are the black people of the balkans. If you don't call the poe-lice on their ass at least once, they never shut up or quit their semi-criminal shit around the neighbour. And that goes for people who are "greek" and have only their grandparents as albanians. Around the block, the neighbhours were first booted from their first house, then tried to rob people on the street and constantly are screaming and playing music until finally people called the cops on all of their shit and they shut up. Fucking animals. And when people leave for vacations, like during the summer, they go back to their old tricks from time to time because no one is there to catch them on the act. Fuck'em. Same shit goes for gypsies.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Is there any group from the Balkans that aren't a bunch of cologne-drenched fucksticks?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:17 am

That obviously only goes for civilized people. If you've got your local flavour of subhuman trash live next to you it's time to move. Nothing you can do will solve the problem.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:32 am

They're supposed to count as that, unfortunately.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:12 pm
Is there any group from the Balkans that aren't a bunch of cologne-drenched fucksticks?
Almost nobody from the eastern bloc is a decent human bean at this point. It's gotten so bad that the parodies in films and vidya are more polite, humane and human compared to the real thing. Shit, just last year one albanian that lived here for 20 years, got married and had kids commited a crime and was deported. When he came back illegally, he snuck in his old house, killed the wife with two shots in the eyes and essentially kidnapped his kids. And there was another case where a similar incident happened, the wife didn't give the man the kids, so he killed her and cannibalized the corpse and its due to that that the police found him.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow