GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: GOTIS

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 am

How far the 1% has fallen. She used to be more physically fit and get her cunt fingered for her. All of that destroyed by a shotgun blast and a rejection from Brad. CA truly ruins everything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:51 am

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 am
I saw Screaming Mantis on this list. I forgot I followed her on Twitter. My God that girl is pathetic these days. She's gotten fat, lazy and seems to have turned into a crazy bird lady. Since she seems to rarely leave her room I can just picture it a mess between her clothes, good wrappers and other shit(probably some real bird shit too) and I bet it reeks of old food, pussy from her masturbating a lot (I can't picture her in her current state getting fucked and I feel now a day's most know she's crazy) and the aforementioned bird shit. Hell she doesn't even post pics of her shitty saggy tits to laugh at anymore
So she never got over getting JewWario'd.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm
I love how she was a "medical school graduate at 24" yet probably made all her money as an Instahoe, meaning all that training and shit was basically for nothing
TOBY FAIRE thats usually true for people who aren't whores (aka men).
What are you babbling about? What man makes all his money on Instahoe?
I meant the "all that training for nothing" part.

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 am
How far the 1% has fallen. She used to be more physically fit and get her cunt fingered for her. All of that destroyed by a shotgun blast and a rejection from Brad. CA truly ruins everything.
Is being masturbating crazy bird lady worse then being the crazy cat lady? But it's like she's a huge mess. She keeps going on about her recent ex named Bobby. He must have ruined her somehow. Like before him yeah she was still chubby and crazy. But at least she posted her tits for money. Now she's like obsessed with a bird and fairly obsessed with hentai.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:26 am

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am
fairly obsessed with hentai.
Sounds like Jewario is still inside her after death.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:51 am
Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 am
I saw Screaming Mantis on this list. I forgot I followed her on Twitter. My God that girl is pathetic these days. She's gotten fat, lazy and seems to have turned into a crazy bird lady. Since she seems to rarely leave her room I can just picture it a mess between her clothes, good wrappers and other shit(probably some real bird shit too) and I bet it reeks of old food, pussy from her masturbating a lot (I can't picture her in her current state getting fucked and I feel now a day's most know she's crazy) and the aforementioned bird shit. Hell she doesn't even post pics of her shitty saggy tits to laugh at anymore
So she never got over getting JewWario'd.
I honestly think it was more her recent break up with her most recent ex that broke her fully. She just completely lost any sense of normalcy she had. Like she still seems to love her ex. Like this guy could probably date Mantis and still fuck other chicks and she'd be cool with it. She knows she's a washed up fat blonde. She'd probably let him fuck them while she stayed at home and fucked her fingers happily thinking of her man fucking other women.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Now she's like obsessed with a bird and fairly obsessed with hentai.
Hatoful Boyfriend claims yet another victim.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:15 pm

See, girls ruin everything. Thank fuck we have Liru instead. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:58 pm
Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Now she's like obsessed with a bird and fairly obsessed with hentai.
Hatoful Boyfriend claims yet another victim.
I think I've seen her tweet about that game. Wonder if she fingers to it

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Just contact her and say you're down to fuck, jeez, no need to clutter this thread making us speculate ably what a filthy white trash that was used by Jewwario (among others) flicker her oversized bean to.