ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 pm
What's LGBT about Zelda or Samus, exactly? Your sexuality has nothing to do with these characters, Heidi. Also, you have no ass so try not to cosplay characters in skin tight suits.
Haven't you listened to John Flynt? Samus has been trans from the start. Zelda probably also, judging by her Sheik persona.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:45 pm
At this point it's not on the police. It's on the victims, as usual, to actually report the crime properly but nobody ever wants to do that so we're reduced to high school drama between three grown adults who should know better.
As seen with #KickVic, autists don't want to get the proper authorities involved since that would take away their control over the narrative.

By keeping those underaged thots out of the discussion, they make it solely about their own feefees.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 pm
Haven't you listened to John Flynt? Samus has been trans from the start. Zelda probably also, judging by her Sheik persona.
Ah yes. I forgot about her literal trans-magic spell.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 pm
What's LGBT about Zelda or Samus, exactly? Your sexuality has nothing to do with these characters, Heidi. Also, you have no ass so try not to cosplay characters in skin tight suits.
The Samus bit is absolute nonsense. Everyone knows that while Samus acts stronk and empowered, she secretly yearns to be put in her place and kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, as only a proper biological woman does.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:37 pm

There's still drama going on but it's normalfag drama and thus not really relevant for DHI. We care about that IN shit and as far as that's concerned PrickJaypeg is done in that regard for now and likely a good while.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:23 am

This whole relationship makes me think Heidi is not as innocent as she puts on. I feel she was secretly perverted herself and she knew the divorce would have all that leaked out. So she tweets ahead of it. But I mean she had to know about and maybe even got off on it as much as Jared. Since they where still married when all of that went down. Then you have her starting the Poly relationship and cucks Jared pretty much. Then Jared starts fucking Holly and Heidi gets cucked and at first seemed to be ok with it. Then it seems like after Holly said she was only into Jared makes me think Heidi also wanted Heidi to want her too. So to me in after a few months of this in the end I honestly feel Heidi comes off as maybe the 2nd worse(if Jared truly did send nudes to minors. If not Heidi maybe the worst) it seems like Heidi got played. But in the end Jared and Holly are probably still together and fucking while Heidi is alone probably fucking her fingers.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 am

Guestfag opens this topic after a month and tricks me into hoping there has been some new development. PedoJar is still gone. Probably for good, given he got almost as lazy as Spoony before the incident.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:33 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 am
Guestfag opens this topic after a month and tricks me into hoping there has been some new development. PedoJar is still gone. Probably for good, given he got almost as lazy as Spoony before the incident.

Oh Jared is most likely a pedo and deserves all the hate. But Heidi is no saint infact she's almost as bad. Honestly for all we know Heidi too enjoyed those pics too. All of this took place while they where married. She knew about and encouraged the NSFW tumblr

Heidi is a cuck

Post by Heidi is a cuck » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:27 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm
Women always play victim. She knew what was going on and was COMPLICIT with it. Fuck, maybe she got off to it with Jared as I can see no reason as to why any wife would allow her husband to exchange nude pics with other girls for "body positivity." She was probably slickin' beside him but got mad when he moved onto an actual woman.

That's my theory.
This is how I see it too

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:39 am

Heidi is a cuck wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:23 am
This whole relationship makes me think Heidi is not as innocent as she puts on. I feel she was secretly perverted herself and she knew the divorce would have all that leaked out. So she tweets ahead of it. But I mean she had to know about and maybe even got off on it as much as Jared. Since they where still married when all of that went down. Then you have her starting the Poly relationship and cucks Jared pretty much. Then Jared starts fucking Holly and Heidi gets cucked and at first seemed to be ok with it. Then it seems like after Holly said she was only into Jared makes me think Heidi also wanted Heidi to want her too. So to me in after a few months of this in the end I honestly feel Heidi comes off as maybe the 2nd worse(if Jared truly did send nudes to minors. If not Heidi maybe the worst) it seems like Heidi got played. But in the end Jared and Holly are probably still together and fucking while Heidi is alone probably fucking her fingers.
Thing is, none of that matters. It doesn't matter if some degenerates fucked each other over, that's some so the drama high school bullshit, that's the kind of thing vacuous cunt girls like to blabber about to their equally vacuous cunt friends. In short, it doesn't matter and if you give a fuck about this retarded love triangle than you're a stupid vacuous cunt too. You're a stupid vacuous cunt.

No, the only part that matters is that ProJared the Once and Future Pro of Child Fucking is a wannabe child rapist. He wants to rape kids, he's probably been trying to lure some dumb jailbait into his home for some kiddy raping time for years now. Hopefully his outing as a potential child diddler will persuade him to not fuck little girls, but we'll see.

But the thing about the polyamory? Fuck you, that shit is stupid, and you're stupid too for mentioning it.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Are we still talking about this? Nobody cares
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.