Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:20 pm
Poor tictac is gonna pull a 'some of you guys are alright, don't come to the forum tomorrow' eventually.
It would complete his transformation from Robert De Niro into Travis Bickle
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:08 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:40 am
hence why we have no French people on DHI. :lol:
The French and Spanish are mostly monolingual. The Spanish even more so but the French have the third largest internet presence of the western world so it's really easy for them to remain in the French part. Sure, you don't see many Spanish either because as a language it's also wide-spread but they despise non-Spanish nationals speaking their language more than the French dislike Africans or fucking leafs speaking French.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:17 am

I thought the French loved Africans. Bunch of coalburners and tictacs over there. Sick fucks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:17 am
I thought the French loved Africans. Bunch of coalburners and tictacs over there. Sick fucks.
Speak French and any baguettenigger is instantly going to have a higher opinion of you than of anyone not speaking French. Many African nations speak French, hence them liking niggers better than they do most of Europe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:55 am
We have at least 2 other unconfirmed black folks. The D in DHI is for diversity.
Sure. We've got members all around the globe. We're more diverse than any feminism rally ever, which are mostly white bitches and a few male rapists.
I may or may not be black irl.

It's funny how people in everyday life out of the blue in random conversation will shift it hard to Trump and virtue signal, completely unprovoked, how ebil he is. Everytime I just give them the thousand mile stare.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:23 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:17 am
Speak French and any baguettenigger is instantly going to have a higher opinion of you than of anyone not speaking French. Many African nations speak French, hence them liking niggers better than they do most of Europe.
French like niggers because deep down they are niggers themselves, they are just drawn to their own kind. That's why they loved it in Algeria.
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:55 am
We have at least 2 other unconfirmed black folks. The D in DHI is for diversity.
Sure. We've got members all around the globe. We're more diverse than any feminism rally ever, which are mostly white bitches and a few male rapists.
I may or may not be black irl.
I hope the CIA part is at least true.

But yeah, I'm black too.
SpoilerShow
In the great twist ending it turns out that everyone on DHI are black.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Aren't we all black in the inside?
We can never escape black. Close your eyes, black.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:52 pm

So I'm only telling this story because of the voicemail I found on my phone yesterday.

A few months ago my sister was out with a friend and they were both drunk. For some reason her friend was flashing some young kid and as she was trying to get her friend to stop, 8 black dudes, a few black women, and even a few black children (including the one the one chick was flashing), began to beat my sister senseless. She was knocked out numerous times. I was too pissed off to watch the security footage clearly capturing the entire event including the faces of all of those involved. That's my sister, you know? I don't want to see that, I can look at her face and see the bruising and stuff.

Events continue forward, the women get kicked out of their homes and get taken off of Section 8 because of their eviction, all but one of the dudes gets caught, etc, etc. Sister also gets evicted for the crime of being beaten nearly to death, for some reason, and she can't do anything about it because of the terms of her lease, which is just peachy.
Before the other people were evicted, however, she was. She was the first one. Matter of fact, she was the one originally arrested because all the blacks fled the scene as soon as they heard sirens. There was some sketchy stuff with the report filing (as in there wasn't one) and two cops who had no idea what even happened were told she was the, "perpetrator," and immediately knew something was wrong the second they saw her laying in the hospital bed.

Anyway, before the other families were evicted my sister was. She's driving back to get her stuff and calls her boyfriend (who is also black) to ask him if he'll sit at the house with her so she feels safe because these people are harassing her and her children. She didn't ask him to fight them. She didn't ask him to even look at them. Just sit at the house with her for the mental assurance.
Dude tells her no because, "that's what you get when you mess with black people."

Alright. Cool.

Fast forward to a little while later and she's with the loser again and he's at my mom's house the same moment my wife and I are visiting and I look the dude dead in the eyes for five straight minutes and tell him, in no uncertain terms, that if he's going to be with my sister then he needs to take care of her properly. I remember, specifically, saying, "next time she needs you to be there you show up. Understand me?" The rest of it is mostly a blur because the dude lowered his head and didn't respond.

This all happened within a few weeks so it was pretty fast.

Two months later I'm checking my voicemails to see if I ever got a call from a doctor's office (spoiler alert: I didn't) that they claim that I should have received and I find a voicemail from the day after that confrontation where the dude basically tells me that it's, "disrespectful," to talk to people in a room that has more than just you and the other person in it, apparently, and tries that macho, "tough guy," act calling me, "little boy," and, "young man."
Oh, also my sister was apparently mad at me for telling her loser boyfriend to treat her better.

Fuck 'em both, honestly.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:53 am

Burn the coal, pay the toll. That's just how it is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:19 am

I miss being able to say the word faggot anywhere else without being banned
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]