Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
veris leta facies

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:01 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Hope you're ready for game of thrones 2 because that's what they are basically making this out to look like.
Well, for starters, they didn't make Geralt to be a black woman, so I guess there's still some hope..
SpoilerShow
..but it's going to suck. There's no way current year cuckflix can produce anything even remotely bearable.
Edit: Now that I think about it, the world of the Witcher is complete huwhite, how can they shoehorn some CY-mandatory negro token characters here?

Geralt: "Hmph, niggers in Novigrad. This is unexpected.. And they smell like Nekkers.. Now, should I use steel or silver for these?"
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 pm

They don't have to explain the presence of PoCs. They will just be there, and everyone will want to be their nakama.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:17 pm

They call it colorblind casting, giving them an excuse to put minorities wherever they please, like the hot ChinaSlut in Mary Queen of Scots. It only works one way, though. No white Martin Luther King cuz that would be raycist.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:42 pm

Hope you're ready for game of thrones 2 because that's what they are basically making this out to look like.
Jesus Christ. Do Brits get sick of pale Englishbeings emoting overly dramatic dialogue in stark gray environments like they're reciting Shakespeare? So fucking bored with this gaylord Comic Con bait.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Jesus Christ. Do Brits get sick of pale Englishbeings emoting overly dramatic dialogue in stark gray environments like they're reciting Shakespeare? So fucking bored with this gaylord Comic Con bait.
You would be Grimdark too if your island became as fucked over as it was for the last several decades years.

You're on to something, though. It's telling that more people are gravitating to Youtube and other forms of entertainment (even streaming) where the colors and lighting is at least actually normal. Meanwhile, movie revenues are down this quarter and less people are watching Wokeflix and traditional TV, where everything is dull, cold, and washed out.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:39 pm

And this is why tokushit is best capeshit. They're not afraid to be fabulous.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Christ they fucked this franchise as much as Geralt fucks bitches. Or Witcher 3: Wild Hunt It looks so bland and it's a blatant Game of Thrones ripoff.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:54 pm

I've watched some Scorpion.

It kinda jumped the shark when they prevented a world-ending event lol I've never watched so much bullshit science xD

It was still kinda entertaining... watched S1 and S2 at hospital on the TV, so... that's why I've watched it.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Since when do hospitals want to encourage suicidal tendencies :lol: ?
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:39 pm
And this is why tokushit is best capeshit. They're not afraid to be fabulous.
Is this your favourite toku by any chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow